Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to thank your Lucky stars for what's in our new out of this world update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to thank your Lucky stars for what's in our new out of this world update!

Complete new Homnibus collections to earn smurfy rewards in our upcoming update! Coming soon.

Unlock a new FREE land expansion on the Swoof Planet and continue to grow your Swoof Village. Coming soon!

Here's a lovely way to bring even more Luck to smurfy space - complete the new Magical Space Tree Smurfy Wonder and collect a FREE Smurfberry every week! Coming soon.

Today is your Lucky Day! We're pleased to announce that Lucky Smurf is making his way to the Swoof Planet to bring you an exciting new way to test your luck. Lucky Smurf's hut and his new Shell Game are coming soon to The Smurfs' Village!

Any land expansions in the update

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Debbles. You'll just have to wait and see.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooh, that's an exciting answer Spelling Bee

space sheep! do those flowers glow? and.....table and chair again😁
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 03-30-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• KimbaSmurf
      KimbaSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol purple

• Moontje
      Moontje commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolz .....

• AllissaAnn
      AllissaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple, your commentary is always spot on and funny

I hope he comes with a land expansion! I would love to get rid of the last of the black foliage on my planet! And smurfy new prizes! Really smurfy new prizes!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I've asked the Studio if the glitched area on the Planet will be fixed in this update. I have not heard back yet though.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for you and all the others who still have black foliage. Evabeva. Mine's been clear for a long time and if it wasn't I don't know how I would have fitted everything. Fingers crossed for you.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Eva, yes this will be opened up in the next update.

Dear Beeline, looks like the next update is space themed. Looking forward to some great planet based huts and items that may entice me to redecorate my disaster planet. But as the others have already said... We Need More Land Expansion Everywhere! And if you plan to add another smurfy wonder, please make it something special, something truly deserving to be called a wonder and not just any odd thing that will just consume space. Fingers crossed on a great update.

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, what would be cool is a wonder such as gargamels castle alongside a land expansion

Lucky is the best! As many of you know he sent me a special St Patrick's day message, so I won't give him too much of a hard time for placing that goofy shamrock in his hat for his interstellar debut! Lucky is one Smurf I can't get enough of, but I wish he would have updated the prizes from his other huts before he set up a new franchise in space!

Sure, when you say the name Lucky Smurf I start to take notice, but I also can't get enough of the fluffy sheep, so the alien fluffy sheep are a welcome surprise! I'm also loving the space monster floating in the background of the teaser image! Please keep cool monsters like that coming Beeline, because now you have got my attention!

Comment

Can't wait!! I love lucky!!

Comment

Finally! Can't wait!!

Comment

Yay! Hope the MV gets new things too & particularly more space!! I agree with you Purple, Beeline should update lucky's gifts in the MV!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, there will be some new things for the Main Village too.

• smurfintheair
            smurfintheair commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay Spelling Bee! Great news! To hear you say that just brighten my day

Yup, we need more space with each update 😤

Comment

Nice picture, I love lucky, so I hope he will bring some great presents.

If this will be a "Planet-Update" I hope that the final blacked out expansion will be unlocked.

Comment

Here's a lovely way to bring even more Luck to smurfy space - complete the new Magical Space Tree Smurfy Wonder and collect a FREE Smurfberry every week! Coming soon.

Comment

• smurfintheair
                smurfintheair commented
                Editing a comment
                Now we talking! Need new trees every update, particularly magical ones, not new chairs and tables

• 450Paddington
                450Paddington commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been sooo busy...but seeing the tree, I feel refreshed! Can't wait for the new update. When do Beeline submit the update to apple?

The new tree is nice, but I wish Beeline would put more effort into bringing items and characters that were significant to the Smurf mythology to the game. If this tree existed in the TV show I don't remember it. It looks nice enough, but I could have done without the shamrocks decorating it, the planet has enough crazy themes we really don't need another one added, and this looks like a permanent monument to St Patrick's day.

I think we all would have been more excited by a teaser for Swoof condos, or condo customizations, or being able to delete items directly from the storage huts, but most of all we are all waiting to see the teaser for more space everywhere in the village!

It has been brought up before, but Beeline needs to dial back their enthusiasm for unnecessary wonders, that no one requested, have no relevance for the Smurf mythology, and do not contribute to unique gameplay in any way. I guess we will need to wait and see what the new wonder is all about, but so far it just looks ok at best.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                True about too many themes. I like the tree but the shamrocks or clovers in front of Lucky's hut would have been enough.

Oh, just realised the tree is a new wonder. That's cool.
                Last edited by chickadee2013; 04-02-2015, 07:23 AM.

• gleekygal2010
                gleekygal2010 commented
                Editing a comment
                There's way too many wonders, and I don't like the fact that there needs to be a new one pushed every update - I just don't have all the resources to complete them, especially dye and stardust. It also bugs me that we're required to start building wonders as Papa quests, I think they should be optional if we really want one

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Let's just be grateful the new wonder isn't another fountain...

The tulips are amazing! Sooo beautiful. And Lucky is very welcome on my planet. Argh, I don't find the time to decorate everything the way I want it, but I need to create the right place for the new wonder Tree. I'm all in for the Tree Wonders!

Comment

• Murf Smurf
                Murf Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm all for the tree wonders also. Much easier to fit in decorating than say the Sphinx or haunted mansion (which I personally LOVE!) I like all the wonders but the storage bag is great to have. Although it should still give SB since we spent so much time and resources on the wonders.

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                True. Trees are a good idea for a wonder.

I totally overlooked this new topic. Silly me.

I am a huge fan of shamrocks so the magical space tree is a delight. So far everything looks great. Lucky in space and sheep???? Very good!

Thanks Miss Bee

Comment

• AllissaAnn
                AllissaAnn commented
                Editing a comment
                I missed the sheep also Cindy. If you look in the lower, right side of the picture you can see one with a star on his head. Basically right next to Lucky's elbow.

• CindySmurf
                CindySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks AllissaAnn. We all seem to love those sheep. LOL
            Working...
            X