Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.15.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.15.0 is live and available for download!

Just updated my husband's iPad! WOW!!!!! Thank you, Beeline for the smurfy surprise! It is a doozy, and very smurfy!!!!!!!!

Comment

My game is crashing when I try to claim Timber Smurfs statue

Comment

• Silver
        Silver commented
        Editing a comment
        Clothesline can be won from lucky smurf (mainland) on free rounds

• 450Paddington
        450Paddington commented
        Editing a comment
        I won mine so I guess it counts as SB purchase.

• Moontje
        Moontje commented
        Editing a comment
        mine crashes too

Updating now! Perfect day for an update... Easter Monday!

Comment

Luckys exclusive gifts:

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, now I think Space Lucky is worth it.

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I love that sheep! Hope Amazon gives me the update soon! I want the sheep!

• Moontje
          Moontje commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucky got some very good sb gifts when you play the 5 sb game.

Condo's are great! New constellation for those who already unlocked the space. Moved out all wortwhile items because don't know what happens after finishing the constellation. Would hate to lose my wonder or storage. Anyone played Grouchy yet without losing a smurf?

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought the 1.14.1 update was to fix that so after that update I started playing Grouchy's game and i didn't lose smurfs then. Just played it this morning but didn't look at the smurf count. Haven't updated yet. Before I saw the comments about Grouchy's game losing smurfs I had been playing but not noticing the smurf count. When I counted mine, I was missing 12. Either I mis-calculated, or they went missing because of Grouchy's game or they'd gone missing some time ago. I actually don't think I had played it 12 times before counting them.

• Moontje
          Moontje commented
          Editing a comment
          What happens when you finish it, when you didn't have the black part bug? I got my riversmurf and lots of expensive sb items on that part. Don't want to loose them when I finish the new constellation.

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx for the answer Yosinori! Played it and didn't lose a smurf so far.

Chicka, are you sure they weren't missing from way way back (in old forum) because I lost mine (10-12) back then and they never returned. Difference is that those are still in the smurf count but unavailable and the lost smurf from Grouchy also got lost from the count.

Moontje, I got the area cleared during that glitch and nothing happened after finishing the constellation. Though the constellation resets itself so clearly it's bugged, don't know what happens if this gets fixed. To be on the safe side I'll leave my storage and wonder elsewhere for now.
          Last edited by Tapasz; 04-07-2015, 12:01 PM.

Just updating....came here to ask about Grouchy too 😊

Comment

I think there is a problem with the new constellation ... I uncovered 3 perfect red stars and placed them, closed the game for a few minutes to take care of a couple things and when I reopened the game and went back to the planet they are no longer in the constellation book. It's back to 0/8. Can someone double check theirs, please. Oh btw, I already have the land clear from before, was just trying to get the new lucky statue. Don't know if this makes a difference or not.

Comment

• Stacy9107
            Stacy9107 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi spelling bee yes, I have the area cleared by the previous glitch. Thanks!

• brina0214
            brina0214 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had the area previously cleared by the glitch. I got all 8 stars (didn't close app, let it run in background) and completed the constellation. I then placed the new statue of Lucky smurf and Sculptor smurf started working on it. I then exited out of game and came back half an hour later. The constellation now shows incomplete (still needing all 8 stars), in the menu the statue says "needs constellation" so I can't place it....but Sculptor is still working away on the Lucky smurf statue!

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, there does appear to be some kind of issue with the stars resetting themselves. I just checked my own village and it's now showing the Lucky Constellation as being incomplete after I finished it earlier and unlocked the land. I've started a new problem topic here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...version-1-15-0

I still can't visit my friends! Some days I get a few others days I get none!

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            I can only see my GC friends. If I connect to fb, all my friends disappear from the list. So, I disconnect from fb and have GC friends only. Does this work for you too?

It took ages to download but I liked the fact I got 35 or 40 smurfberries for having built all the wonders! (I didn't actually keep count as I didn't realise what was happening at first! I got 8 berries, then 12 and then either 15 or 20!) thanks beeline.

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Yezzzzzzzz!!! I was totally thrilled and surprised when that happened to me. I got 2 hits (not 3), so maybe I'm due some more further down the line.

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            What a wonderful surprise! Thanks, Beeline! 😊 I was also surprised to realize there are 20 wonders.

I thought the Easter egg table where you paint eggs and the place where smurfette changes into Easter costume were supposed to disappear with the new update?

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to hide my egg table and eggs behind some fir trees cause they didn't want to be stored, and I didn't want to lose them. The matching table and chairs went into storage just fine.

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            They don't disappear from your game. The menu says the egg table won't be available for purchase after the next update. It doesn't say anything about Smurfette's basket.

• Ashley j
            Ashley j commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok thanks they just take up room and I'd also like to be able to delete or store the Halloween cauldron and broomstick!

I have a quick question: just got the garden hut offer and I know it unlocks the cauliflower and chiles in all areas, but does it unlock the ability to delete planted crops in all the areas, too? I want to put it on the mtn, but my 'plant all' errors are usually in the MV.
          I'm going to look around the forum to see if I can find the answer, but I only have 21 minutes before the offer disappears...

Comment

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the quick response, yosinori! Ugh, now i have to make a decision.

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't know if you bought it Happybird but I think it's totally worth it just to have the chilli and cauliflower crops I didn't know, or had forgotten, about the delete all function. I presume it only deletes in the area it's in?

• Ray888
            Ray888 commented
            Editing a comment
            They give a decent amount of xp each...now I mostly plant both of this crops 😊

Oh, I adore the Komondor! He is gigantic next to the tiny sheep and lambs. I love it! 😀

Comment

Just wondering if the Easter sheep is still available for purchase? Thinking I might get another before I update. 😃

Comment

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              it is still there. under animals.

• tzr1877
              tzr1877 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nat ... the Easter sheep are still available in the menu.

• Nat Curry
              Nat Curry commented
              Editing a comment
              that's great!!! thanks for your replies

I am so happy I'm FINALLY getting rid of my black forest. Actually, it is a colorful forest again. Now I'm just working on getting the stars I need for the constellations, so I can begin building the swoof huts I need to bring my swoof count up to where I'm allowed to begin clearing. Great thing about that, I can do more digs for more resources, and finish my wonders faster! More SB's. I just love this update. The Planet is one of my favorite areas. I just adore how the items on the planet that are the same as in the MV, island, and Mountain have its' own color scheme and the helmets make everything cute in a kitschy kind of way. It is a totally fun area that has nothing to do with reality! I have the other areas for that! But I am bummed that Lucky Smurfs new game is so FAST!
            I have eyesight problems that make tracking the prizes difficult. I feel like I'm not going to be able to win the really cool space alien and the monster. Plus I really want those trees and the tulips! But I'll keep trying!

Great Update!

Comment

Working...
            X