Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.6.a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.6.a is live and available for download!

I love Lucky on the planet. I was able to claim Timber's statue. The new dog is adorable, and the cats are really cute. They look very regal prancing around my mountain. The surprise gift from Beeline was much appreciated. Thank you, Beeline, for this update. No problems on my kindle so far.

Comment

The update didn't fix the transparent roof bug. Any news on that one?

Comment

Hi! After this update I lose smurfs in main village.I know that same players have this problem earler but for me its start after update. The cloud save still not working... The rest of the update is fantastic

Comment

I have also lost a smurf. My husband says he ran away from home. I haven't played Grouchy's game since updating, but a smurf is unaccounted for. I will see what happens after I play Grouchy's game. I can do it in about an hour.

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay, I think I'm missing two Smurfs now ...

Thx Evabevasmurf. I have another problem/bug. I finish lucky stars and I build 3 swoof house.Now I have 69 swoof but to unlock land I need 76 swoof and I cant build anymore houses. If its possible I dont want use smurfsberries to buy swoof or house upgrade.Its somekind of bug or I need spend smurfberries??

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            Normally you don't have to spend SBs to unlock these kind of expansions. It was ment to be for free! So there must be another solution ...

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            It should be balanced out so that the number of huts you obtained from previous constellations and their coin upgrades give you enough Swoofs. You shouldn't have to pay for the second berry upgrade to the huts or purchase Swoofs.

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            I have this problem too. I can't build anymore swoof huts and they are all upgraded with coins. This has to be a bug. It would be nice to finally clear the blacked out space.

I played Grouchy's game and didn't lose another smurf. I'm definitely down one, though. 1 is planting a crop for Papa, and I have 194 out of 196 available. None are petting animals or anything. But I'll just pretend he's off in the woods, foraging for supplies. I'm not sure how to get around the swoof limit to unlock the new area. I finished the constellation, built three houses and had enough swoofs.

Comment

As I had all my swuf huts upgraded for berries, I could clear the space before finishing the new constellation. But after finishing it, I could build not only 3 new swuf huts, but even more.
            On the other side, the game tells my to reach the next level to add smurf huts, but I stopped building smurfs huts on the planet several levels ago. I have 21 smurf huts at level 54, is this the normal amount? I thought, I should have some more left to build...

Comment

• AJ Smurf
              AJ Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I think this is the same problem I am experiencing. I stopped adding Smurf huts awhile ago on the planet because I didn't want to hit my character limit. So in the past the houses were always available for me. Now they are showing as locked until I get to the next level, however that shouldn't be. I should be able to add several.

• Schlumpfine
              Schlumpfine commented
              Editing a comment
              I just reached level 55 and now it is telling me I have to reach level 56 to build another smurf hut on the planet. It is a bug, because in the other areas I can build a new hut after reaching the next level.

I could build 11 swuf huts and still can build more (maybe because I put most of them in the condos).

Thx for respond. I lose in my smurf village a lot of smurfs. Yesterday I have 126 and after update my max smurf is know only 99 or 96. About swoofs I upgrade houses for coins never for smurfsberries and after build 3swoof house I still need 7 more swoofs but I cant build more house...I want to be sure its not bug before I will spend berries...

Comment

• Pachemz
              Pachemz commented
              Editing a comment
              I have this problem too. I never upgrade huts with berries and I'm not planning on doing it now.

• Pachemz
              Pachemz commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't use SBs. I found a way around the bug last night by exploiting another bug. If you place some swoof condos and then store some swoof huts you will be able to build 4 swoof huts. Upgrade those 4 swoof huts with coins and it will bring you to the number of swoofs you need to clear the foliage. The crappy thing about it is having to take up precious room on the planet just to build condos and huts.

• SmurfsFan249
              SmurfsFan249 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank You!!! Thank You!!! That help and now I build some more swoof houses

I am feeling Lucky Great update! I didn't loose a smurf after playing grouchy. Claimed timber smurf. Finished the lucky constellation and could build 10 more swoof huts ans condo's! Thanks beeline for the sb for the wonders!

Comment

I just bought the King Crab EO. He is really cute. I put him on my planet. Love his color on the planet and he fits right in there.

Comment

So far so good. No new bugs found in this update. All homnibus statue working fine. The constellation works fine. Good work Beeline

Comment

Android version don't have any problem? 😁

Comment

The colour of my animals from the sanctuary have changed... They look very nice now!

Comment

• Schlumpfine
                      Schlumpfine commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Had a look inside after reading your post and they look really nice.
                      Hopefully, some other things get a colour makeover as well...

• lucky green
                      lucky green commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah I hope so too, the threes on the mountain can use a make over

I'm waiting for new teasers for the next update, this one has been an ok update but it didn't get me that excited sure Lucky smurf was a great addition to the planet but his mini game got boring kinda fast for me and the exclusive offers were spectacular with the albino peacock and the crab king
                    I feel like the game needs some villeins , an update focused on bringing Gargamel to the village would make me squeal with joy ...we can only hope ^^

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                      Evabevasmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When we see teasers for the update that brings Gargamel, smurfers all over the world will squeal, shout and roar with joy! It will be a day to remember.
                  Working...
                  X