Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.6.a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenny
    replied
    I really like this new Android update (iOS is total chaos, so I'm gonna post in here).
    Lucky Smurf's prizes are great! I love all the new items on the free round, especially the glowing flowers and the pink trees. And I think the SBs items are very well chosen. I don't regret spending SBs on the game - just one time I ended up with 30 dye. Good mini-game, Beeline. Fun to play, easy to win, good prizes. Thumbs up!
    Homnibus new statues give more resources and still I haven't finished all my wonders on Android. I'm still missing out on three wonders *sigh*
    The new animals are really cute and I'm sad that we didn't get the green bunny for the MV or the island (In a diffrent colour of course). I just don't get it why some animals have to wear helmets and others don't ... The EOs for this update are very nice! I bought three out of four, see? No Special Smurf, not always everything for 25 ... and you get my money AND a Thank you!
    I'm really enjoying my game on Android right now (except for the missing friends!)

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    When we see teasers for the update that brings Gargamel, smurfers all over the world will squeal, shout and roar with joy! It will be a day to remember.

• Nakiamie
    replied
    I'm waiting for new teasers for the next update, this one has been an ok update but it didn't get me that excited sure Lucky smurf was a great addition to the planet but his mini game got boring kinda fast for me and the exclusive offers were spectacular with the albino peacock and the crab king
    I feel like the game needs some villeins , an update focused on bringing Gargamel to the village would make me squeal with joy ...we can only hope ^^

Leave a comment:

• SmurfsFan249
    commented on 's reply
    Thank You!!! Thank You!!! That help and now I build some more swoof houses

• lucky green
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I hope so too, the threes on the mountain can use a make over

• Schlumpfine
    commented on 's reply
    Had a look inside after reading your post and they look really nice.
    Hopefully, some other things get a colour makeover as well...

• Schlumpfine
    commented on 's reply
    I just reached level 55 and now it is telling me I have to reach level 56 to build another smurf hut on the planet. It is a bug, because in the other areas I can build a new hut after reaching the next level.

I could build 11 swuf huts and still can build more (maybe because I put most of them in the condos).

• lucky green
    replied
    The colour of my animals from the sanctuary have changed... They look very nice now!

Leave a comment:

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Don't use SBs. I found a way around the bug last night by exploiting another bug. If you place some swoof condos and then store some swoof huts you will be able to build 4 swoof huts. Upgrade those 4 swoof huts with coins and it will bring you to the number of swoofs you need to clear the foliage. The crappy thing about it is having to take up precious room on the planet just to build condos and huts.

• Valarie tok
    replied
    Android version don't have any problem? 😁

Leave a comment:

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    I have this problem too. I never upgrade huts with berries and I'm not planning on doing it now.

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    I have this problem too. I can't build anymore swoof huts and they are all upgraded with coins. This has to be a bug. It would be nice to finally clear the blacked out space.

• Silver
    replied
    So far so good. No new bugs found in this update. All homnibus statue working fine. The constellation works fine. Good work Beeline

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    replied
    I just bought the King Crab EO. He is really cute. I put him on my planet. Love his color on the planet and he fits right in there.

Leave a comment:

• AJ Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I think this is the same problem I am experiencing. I stopped adding Smurf huts awhile ago on the planet because I didn't want to hit my character limit. So in the past the houses were always available for me. Now they are showing as locked until I get to the next level, however that shouldn't be. I should be able to add several.
Working...
X