Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you worker bee!! Got the smurf copter today...waiting on the space car & hamster ball please & thanks in advance

Comment

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, forgot the space frog & purple stegosaurus...please & thanks!

• smurfy android i got him on island and main village i want to get one for every area so i need 2 more

Comment

• Thank you Beeline, just got the kiddiepool which I wanted so badly for already such a long time. Thank you, thank you, thank you :-)

Comment

• Please offer the hamster ball, space car (the one that flies around) & purple stegosaurus pretty please...really would like to stock up on SB by the time the next update is released thanks!

Comment

• Gargenalator please. I'd also like the stegosaurus that Gsev just requested. It's been a long time since those were offered. Thanks for bringing us so many of our requested items! Smurfy

Comment

• Gsev_1
            Gsev_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Chickadee, yeah I haven't seen the purple stegosaurus in months, since it first was offered (sept...I think) the offer for the pink triceratops popped up this morning instead

• IceClimber
            IceClimber commented
            Editing a comment
            Ugh..and I could not buy the Triceratops, cause I could not get into Space, or the Mountain due to crashing. (I already have a couple though....so I am not that upset!!!)

• Hi, recent special offers are all from $ 9.99 ... Why the offers such as the Resource Bundle Juicer no longer appears? Thanks

Comment

• Thanks to Worker Bee! I got the kiddie pool!!! Saw the hamster ball this a.m.

Comment

• Gsev_1
              Gsev_1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh no...I got the circus high wire instead thank you Cindy smurf for the heads up...hopefully the hamster ball will come my way

• Patiently waiting for the treehouse 😇

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too Tsr. I stopped to watch a smurf on the roof of the treehouse today in a friend's village. I always enjoy that. My smurfs would love one.
              Last edited by chickadee2013; 02-28-2014, 09:21 PM.

• IceClimber
              IceClimber commented
              Editing a comment
              I really think that at this point, with the tree house offer being about a year old, they should retire it to the VIP, or regular menu. Of all the offers it's come up the most as well.

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good idea ice climber. Maybe they will. The piñata on the tree is in the VIP menu.

• Bought the kiddie pool yesterday afternoon and within 5 min. a smurf jumped in it. So cute to watch them in the pool. Had to turn down the hamster ball this am because as much as I want it, I can't buy the special offers every day! Waiting for the smurfy android. Between my husband and I, (me -kindle and him on iPad), we are spending way too much of our entertainment budget on items for our smurfs!

Comment

• Hello Beeline, I'm new to the forum but I play SV since a long time I would like to be able to buy the peacock and the sprinkler... They would be a great addition to my village.

Comment

• Can we get the dragon and the shipwreck again? I so wanted to get it and I missed it

Comment

• Smurf_Maruda
                  Smurf_Maruda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Chckadee,
                  What I meant was that shipwreck with the dragon - the one that was available for main village and the island, not the dragon on the pile of gold.
                  I hope they will offer him again.

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think they will. The new offers always have another round. A lot of players seemed to have missed out on that one.

• Smurf_Maruda
                  Smurf_Maruda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hurra! I got it!
                  Thank you Beeline for putting the shipwreck out again

• Pirate Shipwreck again, please! The offer didn't arrive to my IOS devices.

Comment

• Claudia
                  Claudia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am from Germany and I got this offer yesterday early in the morning:-)

• DharmaSmurf
                  DharmaSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Definitely. I mean, I'm sure it will come back but I do hope the offer is the same 125SB one.

• Mrs. Oddish
                  Mrs. Oddish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes please, I still haven't seen the shipwreck either.
                  I'd love the Kiddiepool and the Garglenator (is that how you spell it?) too...

• Space frog and the bat family please

Comment

• Gsev_1
                  Gsev_1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Add my vote to the space frog please

• Shipwreck, Space car and the Polar Bear family please!

Comment

• Gsev_1
                  Gsev_1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The space car for me as well please

• Shipwreck and red baby pandas please! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X