Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	142CCACF-1D2B-406E-8F95-553C09BB1BE9.jpeg
Views:	391
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	256143Click image for larger version

Name:	14987E4C-78E1-4A5B-AD1A-28D23BB37B22.jpeg
Views:	392
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	256142

those two would sell very good, very long time they didnt been offered, and they’re so cool items

Comment

• luiso22
      luiso22 commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the exclusive offer on the right? Is that brainy smurf?

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      luiso22 It is the “Phone Booth Hero” exclusive offer. Here’s his tap animation -

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 03-26-2020, 07:38 PM.

• I would really like to get Grand Smurfy Station on sale again! It would go perfect in my village!

Comment

• I'd love to have an "EXCLUSIVE SMURFS' HUTS SALE" such as Mime Smurf, Glow Smurf, and Geologist Smurf. Even if they are obtainable in the mystery box, I'd love to have 'em around in the sale!

The only exclusive smurfs' huts I'm lacking are those three above, and it would also be great for others, especially since the more smurfs the merrier! Those unique smurfs really add more completeness and satisfaction. I've been very into those exclusive smurfs ever since; in fact, A majority of my purchases (80%) are just for the exclusive smurfs hut, I don't really spend on an exclusive offer if it's not for an exclusive smurf hut! It would be really awesome!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf that cabin is so cooool! Hope they could launch it on EO soon, i’d definitelly buy it

Comment

• I've been hoping to see more of the human-ish characters like Hogatha, Chlorhydris, Father Time, Homnibus, Johan, Peewit, etc. I'm rather new to the game, but a huge fan of the original TV show. SV is too addicting by the way 😉 Thanks

Comment

• Thanks popreach for letting us get the bouncy castle, so cool🥰
            Hoping to get Phone booth hero on sale soon too🤩🙏🏼
            that super hero cabin is very cool☺️ Thanks popreach!
            Last edited by kevinv90; 04-02-2020, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Please offer these past MMB items. Laconia, Luna Rat, Jack Frost and Adult Yeti.
              Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 04-04-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• We need a 4 way train track for the coin and SB versions for both the mountain and main village. Also need some new train cars and rail signs.

Comment

• Spelling Bee the title here (...Bongfish ...) should be changed to PopReach

Comment

• is exchange machine hut still availble on EO?

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It is occasionally offered as an EO. It also sometimes comes up in the Rarity Shop rotation!

• i see, thankyou for the reply!

Comment

• I would like Beekeeper Smurf hut to be offered again, in memory of Spelling Bee.

Comment

• I would like Homnibus, at a special price

Comment

• I would love to see the cupcake shop at a discount price!

Comment

• Dnor1972 did you catch the bee’s items the other day buddy?🐝 hope you did🙏🏼☺️

Comment

• Dnor1972
                            Dnor1972 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Not all of them, missed out on the Honeybee Hive tree offer, thanks for inquiring, just have to wait for it to be offered again.
                        Working...
                        X