Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please update Tailor Smurfs Hut with an Add/Remove all option, also add more festive hats.

Comment

• Hello PopReach please , Please, PLEASE! start offering Exclusive MMB items for sale on day 1 of new updates. The rate of getting the new item is extremely limited. We should have the option to purchase these items once released.

Thank you!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Skyblack You chances of winning any specific premium item from the MMB are very, very, very small because there are so very many items. The odds of winning are tiny- you have to be extremely lucky!

Thanks to all for posting- I will bring it up as an issue again!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s maddening lol... I’ve spent 2000SB just to receive the same items over and over, I can’t deal with MMB anymore. I like the idea of it but I believe the option to buy the item should be an option as well.

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Cupcake, yes, it's very lucky, because I loved that pegasus and he just doesn't want to fly with my village! but I already saw that Y3nzid_Raxip he spent a lot of sb, I'm not going to complain!
        but yes, thanks for reporting it, I think it is an excellent idea that they also put them as EO.
        smurf night

• Please have a MMB exclusive sale with the previous few updates. Thanks a Smurf!

Comment

• Pease offer the Cosmic Star Tree again. I missed it the day the EO’s were glitching😣😣😣

Comment

Working...
        X