Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely the Shipwreck + Sea Serpent, please! The first time it came around, my SV was crashing so badly that I was hesitant to buy it. Got the Dragon Hoard offer twice now (held off buying at the moment simply because my King Smurf's castle is crowded and I have yet to redesign/rearrange it) but really really want to Shipwreck + Sea Serpent (and also need SBs for Pirate Smurf's game...yaaaar!)

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Still waiting for the Shipwreck too.

• I would like to see the play castle again. Can you also offer some old items with the package of 350 sb please? Thanks 😉

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also in need of some 350 SB's offers! Pirate Smurf's mini game is continuously depleting my SB supply.

• The new dragon hoard offer please & thanks in advance

Comment

• Ship wreck (never got this one) and mountain dragon (managed to miss it twice, can you believe it?), please!

Comment

• jileha
        jileha commented
        Editing a comment
        One down, one to go!

• jileha
        jileha commented
        Editing a comment
        Got my dragon for the mountain today and won the pirate ship on the island! yay!

• The green baby dragon please.
      Last edited by Clumsy; 03-04-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Marshmallow campfire would be great too
        Last edited by Clumsy; 03-04-2014, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Please offer the dragon hoard for the mountain...don't know how I missed it the first time

Comment

• dragon hoard!
            definitely for the island! Pls! with the new pirate them it would be awesome!

Comment

• Gsev_1
              Gsev_1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I vote for this as well

• I would like to see the play castle again.

Comment

• Gise3
              Gise3 commented
              Editing a comment
              The play castle house also for me, pleeeeeeease!!!!

• Pirate Smurf has me out of Smurfberries almost instantly after I get them! I can't get enough Exclusive Offers! I would love to see more new Bonus Items! I have multiples of all the old items, but if we can only have recycled items, I guess My first choice is the Capybara family then maybe the monkeys In the bath.

Comment

• I apologize for the long list but I would like to see - Planet: Gargenalator & Space Frog. Mountain: pumpkin ride and I've also seen two other rides, one is like a space needle, but I don't know the names of them. Village: Peacock & Circus cannon. Island: Jungle Gym. Thanks!

Comment

• I had forgotten about the pumpkin ride and the space needle-type ride. I would love to get those as well. I also want the capybara family and the alpaca family. And I need another shipwreck with sea serpent because when I bought mine I didn't have a choice as to where to put it. It is in my MV and I want one for my island. Also any offers with 350 smurfberries. I am spending a lot of smurfberries on Pirate's minigame. I seem to be addicted to it. Play, keep prize or use 5 sb to get another prize, hit play again, use 1 sb to play again, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Indythrasher and Evabevasmurf - the "space needle" ride ... Do you mean the tower ride? It hasn't been offered for a very long time.

• Red baby pandas for main village please! I'm waiting such a long time to see it again! Thanks in advance!

Comment

• bloodbandit
                  bloodbandit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  YES! would love to have them for the mountain

• I would like to see clockwork offered for the main village again. I passed it up the first time around bc it was offered for $99.00. I haven't seen that high of an offer in awhile. The highest I've seen is $24.99 lately.

Comment

• tzr1877
                  tzr1877 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Holy cow! I can't believe there is an item valued at $99. Was it similar to the island clockwork?

• Huenola
                  Huenola commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes it was similar to the island one. The high offers occurred in the very beginning of the bonus offers. I am loving the 9.99 offers. Very reasonable.

• Yes, it is called the Tower Ride. Thank you! I'm trying to put together my mountain carnival and that and the pumpkin ride would go well with the merry go round. I thought I saw another ride when I was looking through featured villages, but I couldn't find it again.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can't think of another ride. The jumping castle from the circus items would go well in a carnival area. Pity we can't put one on the mountain.
              Working...
              X