Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Everyone

Comment

• release that, please..

Comment

• Smurfy!
        Smurfy! commented
        Editing a comment
        I want too

• BloodyMary
        BloodyMary commented
        Editing a comment
        I only want flying stork and big smurfy chair😅

• Comment

• Toboggan Slide plz?

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi BloodyMary - the Toboggan Slide is on offer in the game today! 👍🏻😁

• Please offer the Toboggan Slide again. I totally missed it😣

Comment

• hello!! Please! Homnibus! but at a price that can be bought !!! 🥺 I had asked for it but it was too expensive and I couldn't buy it !!! 😭, also please the tile store
      Last edited by Skyblack; 12-20-2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	6EBDB110-AA28-4ED9-958F-B6FC46764D3E.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	279575Click image for larger version

Name:	4BF0E2E4-A53E-4110-BE39-8DD461EF292C.jpeg
Views:	68
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	279576

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I’ve been waiting for a sale for the pathway tile shop for a while. I really want to get it. Is there any information about any sales for it? Thanks for the reply

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Justicemet and welcome to the forum! This is the place for requesting previous sale items.

We are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            The pathway tile shop is available in the star menu for real money.

• Yeah i know it requires real money i was just wondering if there will be a sale for it again

Comment

• added money right when ginger bread hut was removed 😭

Comment

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi GnapGnap - the Gingerbread Shop has been added for sale under the Gold Hut Sale tab! Enjoy!

• GnapGnap
              GnapGnap commented
              Editing a comment
              yes! thank you! already purchased 🥲

• Merry Christmas everyone!!
            It would be awesome when the Exotic Berry Shop can be back for a while <3 The last time I was to late to buy it
            Last edited by SRIBS; 12-26-2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• SRIBS
              SRIBS commented
              Editing a comment
              No Exotic Berry Shop on the schedule?

• the golden coin shop, spring time shop,sparkle hut basically every hut can there be a day where all EO are just available to purchase pick your poison type day that be cool like maybe once every 6 month or once a year type deal
            Last edited by Cupcake; 12-27-2021, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• GnapGnap - Firstly I will certainly pass on your request to PopReach, although I’m not sure offering every hut EO at one time is actually possible. Secondly, this is the thread where EO updates are posted, there is a separate thread for EO requests so if you could make sure to use that one in the future it would be much appreciated. Thirdly, bad language is not something we want to see here in the Forum so if you could amend your post that would also be much appreciated.

Cupcake - could you move this post to the appropriate thread?

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Cupcake!

• GnapGnap
                GnapGnap commented
                Editing a comment
                oh sorry about the bad language im pretty sure that was on accident with autocorrect i didn't double check my post sorry about that and thank you for passing on my request and sure that's okay with not ALL EO available just a list of EO to pick from is just already an awesome concept

• Is it possible to have the Exotic Berry Shop online or on schedule again? Would be awesome!!!

Comment

• SRIBS
                SRIBS commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake Thanks for your comment. Loud and clear. I will be more patient.

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                SRIBS Good news - the Exotic Berry Shop is now available under the Gold Sale Hut tab, until Thursday! Enjoy! 👍🏻
                Last edited by cosmickitten; 12-28-2021, 06:10 AM.

• SRIBS
                SRIBS commented
                Editing a comment
                cosmickitten THANK YOU!! So lovely and with a big discount to. Appreciate it. Thx! ❤️

• Smurfee’ Holidays To All,
              I have needed and always cross my fingers to see come available, all year, to complete and obtain all items available in our menu, I would really Smurf-Love The ANCIENT BUG HUT [EO] AND THE BEARD HUT [EO].
              Please 🙏

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Lucky and welcome to the forum. This is the correct place to ask for items to be put on sale.

are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.

Also, please make sure to become familiar with the forum and its topic categories. There are hundreds and hundreds of topics where you can get information, or post your requests, like this popular topic.

• BloodyMary
                BloodyMary commented
                Editing a comment
                The beard hut is nice to place beside barber smurf, i want too.
            Working...
            X