Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please can you guys offer the space car, hamster ball & arcade again? Thanks

Comment

• Yes yes, the Tower Ride and Pumpkin Ride! Would love them! Also, the Juicer.

Comment

• The tower ride and pumpkin ride, please.

Comment

• Pumpkin ride, water fountain

Comment

• Oooooh and the circus cannon, I put mine on the island and the minute I did it I thought oh no this belongs with clown smurf. If only we could move our exclusive offers around.

Comment

• I got the Tower Ride this morning... Thank you so much, Beeline!!! 😊

Comment

• I got the tower ride this morning @ 4am on my kindle, and just now 7:30am, on my husband's iPad. Thanks, Beeline. I can't wait to see a smurf use it!

Comment

• Thank you for the tower ride!

Comment

• Loved seeing the Carnival Tower Ride come up this morning! My circus area looks great with it in there. Thanks Beeline

Comment

• ''throw the ball into brainy's mouth game'' ( i don't know what i should call this ) please.

Comment

• Gsev_1
                        Gsev_1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, add my vote to that one too Yosinori

• I didn't get the tower ride offer like everyone else. Lame.

Comment

• Pachemz
                        Pachemz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hopefully I'll get the offer later today. That would make me so excited.

• Pachemz
                        Pachemz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wahoo! Got it!

• About half an hour ago I received a notification on my opening screen that I was now a lifetime VIP member. I've been lifetime VIP since it came out. What was cool, though, was I received another offer for the tower ride. So, I bought another one. Now have one on my island and one in my MV. I hadn't seen the offer in forever, and now I scored 2 in one day!

Comment

• Like everybody else I would love the moving dragon, but I would also like the archer set for the castle on the mountain and I have seen pandas on a village on planet Swoof. Too cute for words.

Comment

• I just got the Pumpkin Ride! So cute! Thank you, Beeline!!

Comment

• I would love to see the Bat Family in the tree offered again, as well as the Howlibird and the large Owl in the tree. Please! 😄

Comment

Working...
                            X