Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I missed the pumpkin ride today. The offers usually pop up in the morning when I open the ap, but nothing this morning. : ( Oh we'll, hopefully I'll get it later...
    Last edited by Indythrasher; 03-13-2014, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Indythrasher, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it pops up for you today sometime. My offers aren't arriving at the same time as usual, so you might get it later.

Comment

• Snail stable ๐Ÿ‘€

Comment

• The moving space car (haven't seen this in awhile) or space frog pretty please & the arcade or the toss game with brainy's face on it thanks in advance

Comment

• I bought the pumpkin ride this morning! And shortly after I got it, my husband's iPad signaled that he had a crop finished. When I went on his SV to harvest the crop, I saw that he had bought the pumpkin ride as well. I've already seen a smurf on his.

Comment

• I rebooted my iPad for the 3rd time today and finally got the pumpkin ride!!!! Yay! I have been so crazy all day because I thought I missed it and my sister and Mom thought I was crazy, lol. Waayy too addicted.

Comment

• Gsev_1
                Gsev_1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats Indy! I've done that before, waited forever for an offer to show up (after it's been updated on the forum list) sometimes I'd get lucky & other times not so...I'm glad it came through for you!

• today i got a ball toss game and now i've got all things i wanted. thank you very much!
              Last edited by yosinori saitou; 03-14-2014, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats! Hopefully the red baby pandas find the way to my village...

• Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase offer the red baby pandas without resources! I would really really LoVe to have them! Soooo cute! Please please please! Thank youin advance!
              Last edited by LightofFire; 03-14-2014, 10:24 AM. Reason: Funny typo - read instead of red ๐Ÿ˜…

Comment

• Pixlax
                Pixlax commented
                Editing a comment
                Sunny I received offer this am with resources, I wish I could plop them right on your mainland๐Ÿ˜Š

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you pixlax, i got it!!!! Whooooooohoooooo

• Does anyone know if the haunted house was an offer? I would love to have it.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                hi pixlax, that was an item of halloween version, so you have to wait untill next halloween season.

• Pixlax
                Pixlax commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah shucks yosinori that's when I just started playing, thanks

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Pixlax, I am also impatiently waiting for the haunted house. I always admire it in friends' villages. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Still waiting ever so patiently for the treehouse. Also would love the bird nest with the bird hatching out of the egg .... ๐Ÿฃ

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too (tree house). The singing bird ... Yes I was hoping it would be added to VIP like the love birds ... And the hatchling ... It's been a long time since that was offered. But not with a resource bundle for me ... What about you Tsr?

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree Chickadee - no resource bundle.

• The red baby pandas came to my village!!! Yeah yeah yeah! Thank you sooooo much... I want this item for such a long time so even it came with resources ... I bought it directly!!! Thank you worker, you're the best!

so i join in the treehouse begging with chicka and tzr! Thank you!

Comment

• Please offer this again

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                  Unicorn Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think this is called Marshmallow Campfire. I also would love to have one!

• tzr1877
                  tzr1877 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd like the campfire as well. I'm assuming the smurfs toast marshmallow on the fire ....

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes they do Tzr. They sit on the log with a little stick with the marshmallow and toast it ... They love it

• Now that I've seen a picture of smurfs using the treehouse, I want one. My husband has one but his smurfs don't ever seem to use it. Maybe mine would.

Comment

• Yes! I scored the treehouse this morning with 80 smurfberries and resources. I put it on my island. Maybe my island smurfs will use it.

Comment

• tzr1877
                    tzr1877 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got it as well! The little fellas are climbing all over it as we speak. Not crazy about the resource bundle but at least I have the treehouse.

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think it's much more expensive than the offer before... 20 SB less and without stardust? Hmmm was wondering why the treehouse is higher priced as the baby pandas...

• You can submit the offer with yellow Dragon costume for the village? After The Treehouse is needed!!

Comment

Working...
                  X