Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love the Exclusive Smurfy Android for my kindle. I've seen pictures of the offer, but I have never gotten the offer. Sometimes I don't get offers for several days in a row, and I must miss this one when it's offered.

Comment

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a special Valentines Day offer and if I'm right it was offered this year again for Valentines Day.

But: I would like to have it, too:-)

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Tenny. I did notice a picture of it dated 2/14. I guess I just didn't get it. Maybe next Valentine's day.

• I would like to have the swan offer again please, I never received the offer .

Comment

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Add my vote to the swans please

• I second the Swans. Send it to the VIP people that didn't get the offer due to the mansion!

Comment

• Jumping Jupiter...whoo-hoo...thanks for the space frog worker Bee. Can you offer the mansion again please? Not all of us Lifetimer's got the offer...Thanks in advance

Comment

• Oh & can you offer the mansion with Smurfberries please? Thanks

Comment

• IceClimber
          IceClimber commented
          Editing a comment
          >__> Can we get them sent to us, if they offer them again?

• I would like another set of monkeys in the hot tub for space! No resources please! I would also like the more little white snow foxes or more space polar bears! Again with no resources! Thanks!

Comment

• Please repeat the offers of Chocolate Volcano and Play Castle.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Worker Bee, for the Vulkano today!

• Good evening to all smurfers the world! The special VIP I never came ... but it's a bit high price to pay ... I hope they can lower it and make it like all the other daily deals ..... Beeline post-Ness monster Choko that has not been sent and puppies Husky? I hope to have Clockwork Smurf in the village, I do not understand why you can no longer receive ... always 8,99 Euro obviously eh eh

Comment

• So many offers with resource bundles! Please send the peacock offer again with 125 sb and no resources and the macaque monkeys in the hot pool please.

Comment

• I'll second Chickadee's requests. The peacock and the macaque monkeys, please, both with 125Sb and with no resources.

Comment

• I would like to see the Huskie Puppies, and the jet pack offered again please.

Comment

• Can you offer the yellow dragon for the MV, the hamster ball & space car (for the planet) Please...As always thank you in advance worker bee

Comment

• Thank you! I got my peacock today!

Comment

• Can you please offer the Shipwreck, Candy House, and the Carnival Plane Ride. Oh and the Deluxe Mansion (with berries this time 😛).Thank you 🙏

Comment

• Gsev_1
                        Gsev_1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Add my vote to the mansion with SB's please

• Thank you Beeline for the Shipwreck,finished my island nicely.

Comment

Working...
                      X