Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brainy ball toss and ice skating rink please Edit....and the smurfy arcade game!!!
    Last edited by Caro; 12-30-2013, 04:33 AM. Reason: Added more

Comment

Fire breathing dragon for King Smurf's castle! And let us buy multiples ... one lonely dragon looks so sad 😞

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        You can buy multiples...if you have access to different devices or by D&R

Would love to see more of this offer on different items since Christmas put a large hole in my pocket! lol Would love the smurfcopter in this offer since I missed out last time Robot and the dragon costume too!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhh... I remember this one coming right before an update. I decided to update first....offer gone

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        More offers like this would be cool! 50 SB plus an exclusive item, then you can buy more than once!

BRING BACK THE MINIATURE CASTLE!!! (Yes, I'm shouting). Now that we have the big castle on the mountain, it brings newfound and urgent decorating possibilities.

Comment

• Heliotrope Daze
        Heliotrope Daze commented
        Editing a comment
        Hee hee. I have a mini castle in the courtyard of my big castle!

• Freia83
        Freia83 commented
        Editing a comment
        I want the miniature Castle too!

• MK Arellano
        MK Arellano commented
        Editing a comment
        want it too

The First Old recourse Maschine and the ballgame with the wall and a smurf on it.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, please, the first old resource Machine. And give us the possibility to repair it without upgrading it to a super or super-duper resource Machine.

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree! A year ago there was an offer for 125 SB and the normal ressource machine! This one was before apple raise the prices... My husband got it but i missed!

I would like a kiddy pool for my mountain sanctuary. Yes it is winter, but I love that bonus item sooo much. So cute with the rubber Ducky!

Comment

Hamster ball was also very cool, as was the space roadster!

Comment

I would love to see the mole as an exclusive offer.

Comment

Play castle, arcade as well as some of the other games.

Comment

I'm not sure if these stoves/heaters were exclusive offers (I think they were before I started playing) but if they were I'd like to see them come round again

Comment

• JudiBe
                JudiBe commented
                Editing a comment
                I think (not sure) they were in the special buys we used to get occasionally.

• NightN
                NightN commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, in the limited time sale offers.

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Abi. Like Night and JudiBe said, the little stove was part of the Limited Time Special Offers that players could purchase with berries.

I would like to see clockwise smurf in the main village being offered again. In fact , I wish beelines could offered us a new smurf plus sb offer

Comment

Kiddie pool and carnival tower ride please.

Comment

Smurfcopter, kiddiepool and far most the iceskating ring!

Comment

Everybody wants something different. So Beeline the only way to make us happy is to offer them all!!!!! lol

Comment

I would like the Arcade offer again please. All this iTunes gift cards for Xmas and I've yet to spend a cent, maybe because I m waiting for the Arcade. Beeline when you get back to work, maybe start hammering out the offers , like 3 or 4 a day, I'm patiently waiting

Comment

Working...
                      X