Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Beeline! Got my Huskie Puppies.....yay

Comment

• IceClimber
      IceClimber commented
      Editing a comment
      I was really sad that I didn't get it yesterday. I want them in space. Oh well, they will come around again I am sure.

• Owl, mansion and candy house..

Comment

• IceClimber
      IceClimber commented
      Editing a comment
      Owl is a good idea. I don't think it has been offered since Halloween.

• Worker Bee, you're teasing me now.Shipwreck and Candy House in one day. Dare I hold my breath for that mansion😍😍

Comment

• NightN
      NightN commented
      Editing a comment
      Forgot to add at a reasonable price this time too.Thank you in advance.

• Got my second gingerbread house today! WOO HOO! Looks like everyone was asking for that one. I am just glad to get it, cause the last time it was offered, it never came my way.

Comment

• Please offer the archery area for the mountain castle and the playhouse castle too! I've got the space ready for them both.

Comment

• IceClimber
        IceClimber commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't remember if they ever offered that archery area twice. They really should do it and the Dragon again soon!

• I got my Space Monkies today. Planet of the Apes. Now if they would just make a Smurfette Liberty statue......

Comment

• Thank you Beeline and Worker Bee. I've finally got the macaque monkeys that I was after to add to my Smurfy Zoo.

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Came here to say the same thing. Glad to finally add the macaque monkeys to my planet. I have them on the mountain top which is very appropriate but I love the colour variation they're in for the planet. Nice work. Thanks Beeline.

P.S. Thanks for offering them without resources bundle

• Ok, now that the Owl has been offered, (and I really hope I get this offer,) PLEASE offer the Bat Family! I requested this sometime back, and I see that others have more recently, too. Please!

Comment

• IceClimber
          IceClimber commented
          Editing a comment
          I need more bats too!

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          In my opinion, there can never be too many bats! 😊

• IceClimber
          IceClimber commented
          Editing a comment
          Darn right!

• I would like the swans please, I have never received the offer ( that I know of)

Comment

• Artic Fox Please...I have missed it the two times it has been offered

Comment

• Please offer the Dragon Hoard without ressources. :-)

Comment

• I got my swans for my mountain top! It was a harrowing experience though. My game kept crashing. It was down to the 3 minuet mark, when I finally got my mountain to boot up. I had to go through Space. The first time I tried going through Space it crashed. Beeline, please increase the time we have to accept these offers. Please don't ignore that this problem exists. The last two offers I almost couldn't buy. I find that when I do a data restore from a previous state my VIP vanishes for a time. During this time traveling is much better. I am starting to think VIP is the cause of half of my issue.

Comment

• I bought my owl yesterday. I wanted one for a logn time. Thank you to Beeline staff.

Comment

• The Archery area for mountain castle tomorrow... please please please Beeline )))

Comment

• I would love the duck family, juicer resource and carnival plane ride. Please offer them on the Androids too.

Comment

Working...
                    X