Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Thankyou @Twinkiepie
    hope for Unicycle Smurf

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    Hi guys! We had many requests to offer a specific item in this post and we will do so on Monday, September 16th! So please keep a look out!

Leave a comment:

• Jenny Rosa
    replied
    Please the genie offer in this update once again I have forget to buy 😒 Thank you 😘😘😘

Leave a comment:

• ChristineB
    replied
    Really really would love to add the Ninja Castle offer and the Henchmen offer I think that’s what they are called I’m not sure. I’m attaching a picture so you could see who they are it’s the two mouse/rats anyways Bongfish please make these EO available once again. Thank you so much! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
    Thank you to
    Purple! (Picture is from Purple’s amazing village) I cropped only so you could see what I was referring to. Thanks again! Have a Smurfy Sunday! 🌻
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sharonjoy
    replied
    Brenda the witch - please. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Oksana5401
    replied
    πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Leave a comment:

• chocolatte
    commented on 's reply
    If I'm not mistaken number 2 is Biggus Mouthicus, last year I still see him in Rarity Shop but now it change to Big Mouth and I don't see Biggus Mouthiscus anymore. I also want him in my village. Is he being removed from Rarity Shop? Spelling Bee, are items in Rarity Shop not permanent? Would you please add him again in Rarity, Bongfish? Please?
    Last edited by chocolatte; 08-23-2019, 12:15 PM. Reason: add text

• ChristineB
    replied
    Bongfish I would love to add to my areas Ninja Rat Castle Please, please bring this offer back. Thank you so much! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Leave a comment:

• Lilly
    replied
    Yes, please bring unicycle smurf back. I never saw this one when it was offered before.

oh and the big smurf chair. I didn’t get this offer too. ><

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, please

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Unicycle Smurf

Leave a comment:

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    I got it today! Thank you Bongfish!!! Have a Smurfy weekend! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I suggest voting here on this new topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-want-the-most

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I suggest voting here on this new topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-want-the-most

• ChristineB
    replied
    I missed out on getting the HERO HUT can you please Bongfish offer one more time. Thanks so much! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Leave a comment:

Working...
X