Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still on my wish list is the Knight on a Unicorn (small bundle & no resources please!)...it was offered on Android...but I didn't get it for some reason

Comment

• Please I couldn't buy this castle •The VIP Offer•

Comment

• the tower ride and submarine please without resources. thank you

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, yeah, the submarine. I want a yellow submarine.

• ...Still on my wish list is the Knight on a Unicorn (small bundle & no resources please!)...

Comment

• Thanks Beeline for making Howly Bird a permanent purchase...at least for Vips

Comment

• mansion but make it with reasonable price

Comment

• As it appears they won't bring the price of the mansion down, pointless having this as a reminder
              Last edited by NightN; 06-03-2014, 12:20 PM. Reason: Pic deleted

Comment

• I missed the camel in space. Would be happy to get it, but please for €8,99.

Comment

• ...Knight on a Unicorn (small bundle & no resources please!)...

Comment

• Orchestra, please. My kindle updated Sunday morning, and I missed it the first time around.

Comment

• Yeahhhhhhh.. I missed the orchistra too...aaaarch it a need in mijn village

Comment

• The orchestra without ressources, please

Comment

• I know it is now June, and getting hot here in Arkansas, but I want another ice skating rink. I put mine on the mountain, and seeing them on the swoof planet makes me want one for the planet.

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
                            Hundredth Smurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Is that the lava thingy? Because then I want that too

• Evabevasmurf
                            Evabevasmurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hundredth, it looks kind of like a golden, glowing mirror. I think others have described it as a glowing lave thingy.

• Hundredth Smurf
                            Hundredth Smurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh, I want that too!
                            And the lava vulvano I-do-not-know-what-it-is-called thingy.

Please, pretty please.

• No more Camels please......Knight on a Unicorn (small bundle & no resources please!)...

Comment

• Yes I do really want the mansion but there's no way I'm paying that price.It's a shame Beeline!

Comment

Working...
                            X