Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    I got it today! Thank you Bongfish!!! Have a Smurfy weekend! 💙💙💙

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I suggest voting here on this new topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-want-the-most

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I suggest voting here on this new topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-want-the-most

• ChristineB
    replied
    I missed out on getting the HERO HUT can you please Bongfish offer one more time. Thanks so much! 💙💙💙

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    If you purchased her with real money, Bongfish should be able to send her to you again. Try opening a ticket. They usually only require proof of purchase like your Google Wallet receipt.

• Connybaer
    replied

Can you maybe offer the articles? Unfortunately, I do not know the names

Leave a comment:

• Connybaer
    replied

Can you maybe offer the articles? Unfortunately, I do not know the names

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Tamara Abbott, Hahahaha! Awaiting council approval. That's really funny. I'd have never thought of putting it like that. Love it! <3

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    Yay I will go check it out!! My Smurfs are waiting for council approval ( I'm waiting to get more items) before more work can be done 💚

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Tamara Abbott, I found it! Thank you. I wasn't wearing my bifocals and I missed it. Now my city area is complete. 🌝

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    I think the traffic light is in the lighting section ?????

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Unicycle Smurf please - he was only offered once and never with 125 SB!
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-26-2019, 12:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Please bring back Doctor Smurf, the Parade Shop, and was the Traffic Light an EO?

Leave a comment:

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Bongfish please I need all of these too! I’ve been trying for the longest to get Brenda but with no ado.
    A $4.99 Surprise Sale would be wonderful and fun at the same time too! That sounds like a great idea! A 24 Hour $4.99 Surprise Sale every two hours would be a different MMB offer like the ones mentioned above. What do you all think???

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for offering these must haves for me! And the rest of us who didn’t have them I’m sure all of us were very excited yesterday with the Villain Girls Sale!!! Have a Smurfy Sunday! 💙💙💙
Working...
X