Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to get the option to purchase the Macaque hot spring. It looks so nice

Comment

• I noticed that some people have "half sunken ship" on their island. Was this EO? If so, I would love to get the opportunity to purchase it.

Comment

• The tower ride and the submarine with no resources please.

Comment

• Woohoo!!! Just purchased the Pirate Shipwreck! Looks really cool.

Thank you Beeline!

Comment

• Now that Cowboy Smurf is arriving, we must get "Snail Stable" EO again. I only just noticed that this offer was available in the past but don't recall ever seeing it myself.

Can we please have Snail Stable without the resource bundle?

Comment

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            If I recall correctly, the snail stable was only available for the mountain. Maybe they will make it available for the MV too because I agree that it would fit in well with Cowboy Smurf.

• Item exchange and genie please. I guess there's no harm in asking again. ;-) Thank you.

Comment

• I would like to see dragon costume again.

Comment

• I would like to see EO bundles. Group together similar items like the playground equipment or circus ones for an increased price. Would be nice to have a skip or " I already have" button so another EO would pop up so you wouldn't have to wait days or longer to get something you really want.

Comment

• Zarko
                Zarko commented
                Editing a comment
                Love your idea! I bought majority of the EOs and as you pointed out, I now just ignore them in hope there will be something new!

• Nakiamie
                Nakiamie commented
                Editing a comment
                this sounds great for a holiday bundle of exclusive offers ^^

• Evabevasmurf
                Evabevasmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Great idea, Mavareno. I would like to see an EO bundle. An 'I have it button' that gives me access to another offer is genius! Some items I buy more than one of, but some things I only want one of, and then if you don't get an offer for a few days, you lose chances to buy things you want.

• Need the snail stable for the cowboy smurf aree, please bring it back as EO

Comment

• The stable EO is back today but again only available for the mountain!?

Beeline.... Please, please make it available for the main village.

Comment

• Please bring back the camel for space! I missed it

Comment

• Please bring back the airplane ride! I really want it!

Comment

• I would love to have the castle playhouse and the space gargatulator (spelling?). Thanks so much!

Comment

• I love to see dragon costume, helmet and archery so I can have the in mountain view with kings castle

Comment

• I would also like to see.. the elephant spraying water, swirly slide, the cannon, circus high wire, carnival tower ride. Then my circus can be complete

Comment

Working...
                          X