Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back the snail stable offer to android devices ^^

Comment

• Dragon costume, please! See above #403

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Finally the Dragons arrived in giftboxes. Thanks for your phantastic help Spelling Bee!

• Worker Bee, buddy! Can you please offer the Lemonade Stand again!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I got this one! Thanks for offering it again!

• I would still like another Condor offer! I need one for the planet too, and the animation on the Condor is just awesome!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Got another one for my Planet today! Thanks Worker Bee!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually got two for my planet! When I updated the offer came through again! The space Condor is even better than the one for the mountain! I love the colors and the feathers on the head! Thanks again Worker Bee!

• Condor for me, too, please. I had to wait so long for Cowboy that I haven't received the condor offer yet. I have just the right spot reserved for him on my mountain.

Comment

• I would like the camel on the planet and all the circus items offered again (the elephant spraying water, swirly slide, the cannon, circus high wire, carnival tower ride)

Comment

• I want to enlarge my Castle. Therefore I would need some Play Castles please.
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-23-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• I would like I think it's call the bungee jump!

Comment

• I would like to see the "high wire", the "red baby pandas" and the "baby pandas" please, without ressources

Comment

• I never even was offered the Pole Vault, so I would like that, but all the Bonus Items from this update are great and would mind seeing them come around again soon! Especially that awesome shark!

Comment

• The Phönix on the planet are very beautiful and very expecially. But I love the bird who fly for more place on the planet. It would be great when he can fly with a swuf around the planet all the time and not only sometimes for more place..... It is really an expecially bird and need more notice and respect. Friendly greatings from germany. Tanja

Comment

• Hi can you bring the dragon hoard ?

Comment

• Hello again. It would be funny for the smurfs to have a Yeti again and helicopters for the mountain. Thanks a lot for these funny game. Tanja

Comment

• I would love to see the offer on canon again, please!

Comment

• I would love to have another offer of the two little blue dudes in the T-Rex costume (without resources, please!)

Comment

Working...
                        X