Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stikl don't uderstand why we never had the offer 125 sb + tharp! When I saw the idea topic for tharp I was very very exited! I couldn't wait for update 1.5.8. When the update finally arrived, I couldn't wait for the offer! I checked the app everyday for tharp

Then, Tharp finally arrived, but for 21,99€, and that's too expensive for me, I like it a lot more to buy more small offers, not only only big offer, anyway. From that day, every day I opened the app i was hoping for Tharp for 8,99€.

I really don't understand this, normally every offer item arrives with 350 berries 125 berries 300 berries ( + resources)and 100 berries (+resources). Thar never appeared with 125 berries, I asked 3 times for Tharp, amd everyday i I was disappointed again, when I saw another offer and not tharp
    Please, give me tharp, I want this cute little creature in my village so badly!

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Never saw Tharp for € 8,99 without resources but they must offer it! If only for your nice plea πŸ˜‰

• I would love to get Tharp, please. I never received the Tharp offer.

Comment

• Tharp, please. With 125 SBs, no resources, and the cheaper price. Not for me, because I have 2 of him - but for Clumsy and JudiBe. Pleeeeaaase?!

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        :: feeling left out 😒 ::

• JudiBe
        JudiBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Eva!😊😊

• Okay - Please offer Tharp again for the cheaper price, with 125 SBs and no resources for Clumsy, JudiBe, AND for Tapasz. Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out!

Comment

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        Goooood one, Evabeva. I got the offer yesterday morning before updating ... did anyone of the iOS bunch recieved it, too? You guys hade the update quite longer and seem to get only the new offers ...

So, just in case: Tharp, without ressources, for iOS please. ( I need him, too)

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't got it 😭😭😭 you're a lucky one tenny!

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        And for me please . Can you please put another word in for Tenny and me too?

• Please bring back the Condor for 8,99€. Thanks

Comment

• I would like to see the peacock, tharp and the talking tree without resources!

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh and i forgot the dragon hoard!

• The fuzzle group plz

Comment

• Please re-offer the fuzzle group again, and without the resource bundle and at the $9.99 price, thanks.

Comment

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes please! I lost it (the offer πŸ˜‰) when I went to upload an iTunes card. It was within the 30 minutes but it changed to the wise tree. Thanks!

• Astro King
            Astro King commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Fuzzle again! Got a message that item is under modification when the EO came out this morning so can't purchase it. I want it w/o the resources too.

• Thief smurf for 125 sb

Comment

• Wise Tree without resources, please. It's gorgeous!

Comment

• The mansion !!!!!

Comment

• Giraffe and Bubba Beast please.

Comment

• CindySmurf
                  CindySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes please. Bubba Beast and Giraffe with no resources. I want both!

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  me, too! please!

• Evabevasmurf
                  Evabevasmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, please, to both giraffe and bubba beast. With 125 SBs and no resources.

• I still need that awesome Wise Tree! Please offer that again one more time!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                  Evabevasmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wise Tree without resources, with 125 SBs, @ $9.99. I can sneak it into my husband's village at that price.

• I need Wise Tree and giraffe pls thanky you

Comment

• ( i forgot the name of this ) this creature without resources, please.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                    yosinori saitou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thank you, cindy! ''garanator'' please.
                Working...
                X