Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ejic12
    replied
    I would really like Arborist smurf’s hut so I can unlock the neat paintable trees 😊

Leave a comment:

• Angie Ferguson
    replied
    I would like to see castle captor in the exclusive offers again maybe a little cheaper than $50 if possible

Leave a comment:

• SushiSmurf
    replied
    Please do another round of Smoogle Cousins at the US$9.99 price before the new update. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    replied
    Hi,

I'd list to request the Springtime Shop and Spectra again for $4.99 please!

Maybe also Lianon:

Once again would like to voice my interested in the Alpaca family to be put into the Rarity Shop! I'd love to buy them for at least two areas and can only afford to do so when they are in the Rarity Shop.
    I had a look at all the entries of the EO thread and found the following EOs that I think are typical Rarity Shop items. The RS hasn't had new additions in ages, neither did the VIP shop actually. Maybe Bongfish want to consider adding new items to either/both? And maybe they could consider adding those items in question. I feel like the Lemur Family and Honeybee Hive Tree are items one would usually buy for 20-25 SB.

Last edited by Evanna; 05-18-2018, 04:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    don't mind. i also can't visit your village now😁

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    GASP!! yosinori saitou
    Thank you! It will be mine!!

PS, Just Came on the forum to write you and sing praises for your Mountain Valley! So beautiful and inspiring! It’s stuff like that I hope to make, if I ever get that tile shop! For some reason I could not leave a gift to let you know, I’ve been sneaking a peak😊 I love to visit your village! Always get ideas from your incredible designs!🌸🌸🌸
    Last edited by Kareelia; 05-15-2018, 01:29 AM. Reason: Fix tag

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    hi Kareelia. tile shop is now in the Mega Mystery Box.
    https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-mystery-boxes

• Kareelia
    replied
    Please put out the tile shop again.
    and maybe notify us? It’s the only thing I’m waiting for. 😊😊

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    replied
    I'd like to request the Alpaca Family to be added to the Rarity Shop, please!
    It's a really sweet item and I'd hope to have those cuties in two areas.
    Please don't make them an EO for €11! Please please please put them in the Rarity Shop <333

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    Great idea!

• IslandLife
    replied
    Hi Bongfish, before (and during) decoration contests, please consider offering older Huts with paintable items that fit the theme. For example, if there is a Planet decorating contest happening, please offer the Galactic Shop (preferably at a reduced price!), along with the newer EOs. If there's an Island update, then Surf Shop or Shell Decorating Shop... and so on. I think you would get a lot of interest from newer players who'd like to participate in the contests.
    Last edited by IslandLife; 05-02-2018, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IslandLife
    replied
    Could I request the beautiful Water Spirit please? At the $5 and 50SB level if possible 😁? Then I can get two of her!
    Last edited by IslandLife; 05-03-2018, 06:56 AM. Reason: I meant the Water SPIRIT not Sprite!

Leave a comment:

• Mrsad
    replied
    How about the Element Orb Boutique for $9.99 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-14-11-05-34.png Views:	1 Size:	504.6 KB ID:	213133

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hi everyone! Bongfish is doing a new Players' Choice Poll for the Exclusive Offers, head on over to the topic and vote now! http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-want-the-most
    ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    CindySmurf I was so excited to see Rahdu in the Mystery Boxes too🤗🤗🤗
Working...
X