Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for Magical Rock Giant and Basilisk with 125 SB and without ressources please
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-04-2014, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes to Basilik please...thanks in advance worker bee.

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Rock Giant for me too please.

• Worker Bee, please send the Moat Monster and the Grey Crown Crane one more time! Thanks!

Comment

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Please add my vote for both of these EO's...thanks.

• Can you please offer the hand glider & pole vault? Thanks worker bee.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Gsev!!! Nice to see you on here. You've been missed.

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Unicorn! Took a little break until the issues with my SV were resolved & of course kid's school/sports schedules have kept me away but it's good to have some time for SV & my forum friends

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to have you back Gsev, hope you've recovered all the items you lost a few updates ago.

• We have got a few offers in a row with resources, I know the new update is coming soon and we probable have a big build project, but I really don't need the resources, can we please have an offer or two without resources. I would really like to see the Grey Crowned Crane and the Moat Monster again!

Comment

• The Rock Giant was offered only one time (Sept. 25, 350 SB). Please offer the Magical Rock Giant again and now with 125 SB. Without ressources please.
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-07-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Please offer again The Condor and the Magicians Rock giant.

Comment

• Please offer the Exchange Hut again. After seeing how useful it is, my dad decided he would like to have one. Thank you.

Comment

• Pls offer the dark knight again. No ressource, less SB.
            thx in advance

Comment

• Moat monster! Grey Crowned Crane!

Comment

• rock giant and Bat Family, please

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                  Unicorn Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would also love that cute Bat Family!!

• I would love the rock giant offered again, and the basilisk (I never got the offer last week) please. Haven't had an exclusive offer in days now ...

Comment

• What happened to these offers? We have gone a number of days in a row without seeing one. I still need a Moat Monster for my island and a bunch of Cranes for my planet! Please keep them coming!

Comment

• Morning Sky
                    Morning Sky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe Worker Bee enjoying holidays

• Tenny
                    Tenny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, if "Worker Bee" is on his well deserved holidays, he should change his name into "Relaxing Bee" or " Chilling Bee" or "Lazy Bee" .... I filled up my iTunes account today. I could be "Shopping Bee" right now ... *grmpf*
                    ;-)

• I've been very worried that it is only me that isn't receiving the EO's but I'm glad I have lots of company. It's been several days since the last EO popped out. Maybe beeline is thinking things over after the latest fortune teller smurf fiasco.

Comment

• Tenny
                    Tenny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think so, Smurfy Bear. They aren't thinking things over .... they are starving us.
                    I saved up berries from the last EO I bought, because I spent a lot of money on the last update and don't wanted to spend the same amount on the next update (haha, I must admit, I want all the latest EOs. Pity me ...) but normally I would be craving for SBs right now.
                    We cannot stock up our SBs right now, because ... no offers available (and who wants to buy some frome the menu? Nobody.). So more people will jump on the expensive 25 $ EOs when they are out. Don't you think?

• smurfy bear
                    smurfy bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You may be right Tenny, maybe it's a way of guaranteeing that most of us will have enough money to buy the purple smurf at the premium price

• i love all the EO of the next update.....i will (and need to) wait till they will be offered for a acceptable price...

Comment

• Worker Bee, I'm dying here! Where is that Purple Smurf EO! That is the one I'm really waiting for, send it out any price, and how about sending out a few of the new ones for 9.99 without resources! We waited forever for this update, reward us with low priced EOs!

Comment

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A discount is always welcome!
                  Working...
                  X