Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please roll out the play castle offer again at 8,99€.. Get the offer as i was out of wifi and with 3G i don't want to get it...

Comment

Woohoo, I just got the arcade machine , now I need the space frog please

Comment

I know most people have the Pegasus but I would love to get it for my mountain-I have it on my MV - that and the baby dragon!

Comment

Howly bird and smurfcopter !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LightofFire View Post
            Please roll out the play castle offer again at 8,99€.. Get the offer as i was out of wifi and with 3G i don't want to get it...
            also waiting for this again. Would just fit perfectly with the new Castle Walls!

Comment

The basket shoot game and kiddiepool, pretty please ?? :-D

Comment

I would love the water can that expands the extra xp and coins for the crops

Comment

I would rather all the older offers be put into the VIP, or regular menu after a month, or two. That is slowly happening it seems, which is good. If I had to choose one, it would be the Arctic Fox.

Comment

Clockwork Smurf in the Main Village please

Comment

Missed out on the SMURFCOPTER again ( Please bring it back! Maybe something plus resources as well since the castle's been chewing up all the resources the hamsterball I'd love to see again too!

Comment

• Morning Sky
                        Morning Sky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No resources!!

Yay got the high wire yesterday! I just need the cannon to complete my circus

Comment

Beeline has been very responsive in offering the most frequently requested items (i.e. smurfcopter, arcade, dragon costume, ice skating rink, play castle) .... thank you so much. By my calculation, the little green dragon has the next highest number of votes ... so fingers crossed, my king will get his dragon soon 👑.

Comment

• MarkusM
                          MarkusM commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Unfortunately, I never received the dragon costume offer (one I've been waiting for for months), but yes, the little green dragon would be fantastic to have on the mountain. Hopefully sooon.

Pumpkin ride please.

Comment

Would love the grape vat thingy and the watersprinkler.

Comment

Could you please offer the abominable snow man, skating rink, & the helicopter for the mountain, little green dragon, arcade & basketball net & the animals in the pond (not the platypus or swans) for the village, the flying space car, moving bubble ball & different dinosaurs for the swoof planet...please...I'm pretty sure I've purchased all the other exclusive packages else...

Comment

• Gsev_1
                              Gsev_1 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi Sunny! I recently found this forum but it's good to see you here as well...really like your mountain set up

• LightofFire
                              LightofFire commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you very much! Glad friends like my work on mountain, it's my favorite area at the moment!
                              Hope in nearest future the island get more attention!
                              It's impressive how much cool stuff you collected so far! You must have spend a fortune to the game :-)

• Gsev_1
                              Gsev_1 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I probably have spent a lot on various exclusive offers but Smurf's village is the only game I play...it would be nice if they focused on the island in the next update
                          Working...
                          X