Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smuflings for $9.99 please.

Comment

• Please offer the Smurflings, Toy Shop, and Gingerbread Smurf again! I got an early Christmas iTunes giftcard and I am ready to use it!
      Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 12-22-2014, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• I'd like to see Dragon Costume. I've never seen it as EO, but whenever I visit other players' village, Dragon Costume smurf run in their village!! So adorable!! My smurfs want to wear it too. Please!!
        Last edited by Smurfy-smurfy; 12-19-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Prank smurf in a box,please.

Comment

• Group of Pilus, without resources (since I got 10k of every resource and 1k dye).

Comment

• Giraffe please.

Comment

• Worker Bee, just look at my African savanna! I worked long and hard getting it just right, but it is missing the Grey Crowned Crane! This item was only offered once at 9.99 without resources, and it was one of the few times I did not have WiFi so I could not get the offer! Please offer it one more time without resources!

His spot is all ready! Just send him out one more time! It is one of the best offers ever! I really need one in my village!

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please Worker Bee, 9.99 without resources, the Grey Crowned Crane! Just one more time!

• Pls post the black knight on the mountain again
                for 9.99$ it would be a nice offer

Comment

• I can't believe this, Smurfy Bear posted that the Exclusive Offer Bonus Item today was the Grey Crown Crane, I have been waiting for this offer forever! Sometimes my offers come late in the day so I wasn't worried when it did not pop up right away, but all day nothing! It is now after midnight and an offer has never come this late. I even tried to switch over from the iPad to the iPhone because sometimes that will trigger that offer, but still nothing. I need to go to bed because it has gotten really late. I guess this is one of the few times an offer is not going to come through to me. I was really looking forward to the finally getting the crane.

Obviously a lot of players have been waiting for their offers too, so when you go through all the other requests above, please send out the Grey Crown Crane again. I have no idea why I did not get this offer today.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                    Morning Sky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same here, no Exclusive Offer yesterday!

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for letting me know Morning, I just kept checking all day and way into the night! I even got up early this morning, I thought it was just my iPad, but now I'm thinking it might have been widespread.

• Moontje
                    Moontje commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't get that offer also

• I've missed the smurflings, please bring them again!

Comment

• Fortune teller smurf Please!

Comment

• Clumsy
                      Clumsy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      125 berries wothout resources please

• Smuflings Please

Comment

• Thank you, thank you, thank you! I got the Buzz Fly/Purple Smurf today and am so excited to finally have him! That was my favorite episode when I was a kid.
                      Last edited by happybird; 12-26-2014, 04:26 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Comment

• Please beeline, please.

Comment

• Treehouse!

Comment

Working...
                          X