Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Bird Feeder Hut for 9,99 please. And the Wise Tree.

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      I just came here to request the bird feeder hut at $9.99 again, too. I've missed it both times and am very, very sad.

• Snobby Smurf
      Snobby Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Each time the bird feeder hut was offered, my credit card was maxed out...

• My updated list:

- Group of Pilus' for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Bzzz Fly with Purple Smurf for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Fortune Teller Smurf for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Book of Spells for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Bigmouth for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Smurflings for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Wise Tree for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Magic Space Bird for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Finance Smurf's Bank for $9.99 with no resources please!
    - Grizzly Bear Eating Berries for $9.99 with no resources please!

Thanks again!

Comment

• Silver Fanged Growler please!!

Comment

• Please the albino peacock for Android. I so want it!

Comment

• Fortune teller, please!!

Comment

• I got the fortune teller today! Thank you beeline!

Comment

• I got the finance smurf hut and now my wife wants it. Please offer finance smurf again.

Comment

• Dear Beeline, there are some of us here that missed a whole bunch of old EOs offered throughout 2014. Now, there are items that have been added to the Rarity Shop (yay! thanks!) but for other items and "special smurfs" that remain EOs, please offer them again and put them on regular rotation. Also, this will benefit others who are requesting for old EOs so that they can have multiples or place the items in different areas of their SV.

Here's my request: Thief Smurf, Purple Smurf and Bzz Fly, Big Mouth, Smurfs making soup, Silver Fanged Growler, and... see the other lists above and previous pages from other members. I'm hopeful that you will consider. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• SushiSmurf
                  SushiSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got one! Thanks Beeline and the Bee team :-)

• I missed the garden hut that offers special crops like cauliflower! I would be very excited to see that again 😊

Comment

• Little Green Dragon, Butterfly, Albino Peacock, Adorable chick, Baby-Pandas. Please.

Comment

• And also try to do the smurfberry bush can buy from coins . I'm really not using the real money and also not the VIP store. Hope u can do the new updated from the smurfberry bush . Tq!😍

Comment

• Magic space bird please!! & the Smurflings too (or make the lynx available at the rarity shop at least)

Comment

• Bzzz Fly with Purple Smurf for $9.99 with no resources please

Comment

• I'm still waiting on the bird feeder hut for $9.99 with no resources. As far as I can tell, it has only been offered this way twice which seems odd- usually we get offered EO's many more times than twice, both the $10 and the $25 versions. I was frustrated and gave up on waiting, so I bought the garden hut for $10. Of course, the $10 bird feeder hut was offered the next day when my iTunes account was empty. I'm reloaded and ready!
                          Last edited by happybird; 04-25-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Albino peacock for Android please!

Comment

Working...
                            X