Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artic Fox please.

Comment

The dragon costume
      The space frog (lost all of them when i got the glitch that whipped out my planet, would like to have them back!)
      Arctic fox
      Space copter (? dont know if this was the name for it but it was a one smurf red contraption)

Comment

I would like to see the baby dragon again for 9.99 without the resources, please. I would have purchased it today when it popped up, but I didn't need the resources. ( I realize that some players do need them from time to time) Thanks.

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would have bought it too JudiBe. I'm hoping they will re-offer these latest ones without the resources but with 125 sb.

• ejic12
          ejic12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I need baby dragon to protect my castle, but I definitely don't need any resources

The Castle Play House to complete my Castle pls

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Please please pleeeeeeeaaaaasseeeeeee! 😊

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, it's back but too expensive and with resources... Don't like to buy this one! Please beeline without resources...

Sprinkler please. I would really want to have it in my village. Thank you.

Comment

• Crinnnn
          Crinnnn commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, Sprinkler please

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd love another sprinkler or two...I just love them!

Circus cannon please. And without the resource bundle please.

Comment

Still hoping for the snail stable to return ...

Comment

• Amberglass
            Amberglass commented
            Editing a comment
            Pearl Lily, I just now got the offer for the Snail Stable !

• Pearl Lilly
            Pearl Lilly commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Amberglass, but guess what ... I got the sprinkler offer :-(((
            Let's hope the snail stable will still come my way. And without resources!!!

• Gio!!
            Gio!! commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes please offer the snail house once more possibly for SB!!!!!!! Not for resources!

I would love to get a $10 offer on the mountain with the play castle bonus item.

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Mee too! Pretty please!

Aaaargh! Just got the sprinkler offer but it came with a resource bundle. Guess I need to wait for future offers

Comment

Howly bird and snail house!!!!!!

Comment

The ice rink please. Bought it for the mountain but would love one for the planet as well. Love the golden ice ... Come to think of it, maybe it should be hot pink because the rivers are pink ... Still, I do love the golden ice

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just got the ice rink offer and bought it for my planet ... THANKS Beeline! That was the first offer for a while without resources and with 125 sb, so that was very welcome.

Please offer the young yeti, arctic fox, helicopter, space car, hamster ball, arcade, basketball net, space frog,skating rink, the pond animals (not the swan or platypus) and the green dragon...please, please, please!! Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the sprinkler.

Please offer the Macaque Hot Spring and Smurfcopter again. I would love to have them, too. Thank you.

Comment

It is January and my little blue fellows are a bit down, so this week there was a run on the ticket office to buy tickets on Dreamy's cruise across the big blue ocean to enjou some leasure time on a tzropical island. Unfortunately the hotel suffered a tropical storm and their pool facilities are at the moment not up to standard. So the kiddie pool offer would be more than welcome to help the hotel solve the problem before my little blue buddies jump of the boat. The Dreamy cruise is already half way, so it is kind of a emergency. Thanks for anything you can do to help.

Comment

I would love to see an offer for the Space Robot. It moves all the time and I love exclusive offer items that are active.
                    Last edited by CindySmurf; 01-25-2014, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X