Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to see the Sea Shell Shop being offered again 😊

Comment

• Bigmouth in Rarity shop Garden Shop Hut Finance Smurf Bank Pls:-D

Comment

• Since I saw it on the board yesterday, I really need the Party android with the cake. It is adorable. Pretty, pretty please Worker Bee!!!

Comment

• Worker Bee, somehow I never got the awesome double decker tiki hut offer! I cleared away a bunch of stuff on my island to make room! The super sized tiki hut looks amazing! I was so excited about it, so I kept checking my iPad all day hoping it would appear, but somehow I missed it. Please send it again really soon! Preferably for 9.99 without resources! Actually you can send out any of the other offers from this update for 9.99 without resources, they all look great, but that double decker tiki hut is the real winner, boy is that fantastic!

Comment

• The tiki hut, it is the standout item of the update! I love it, but I'm not buying it with resources! Please offer it again at the lower price! I need that tiki hut ASAP, stop making us wait!

Comment

• The white peacock, with no resources please.

Comment

• Bike Shop Pleaseee !!!

Comment

• Whants Beeline to annoy us, bringing old EOs like Bird Feeder Hut but not Road Runner for 9,99 without resources.

Comment

• I would like the road runner without resources for 9.99 too!

Comment

• I'd like to see the water trampoline again. 9,99 without resources, please

Comment

• Tiki hut and road runner, no resources. Please.

Comment

• Pleeeeease!! 🙏🙏🙏
                          Last edited by Жанелла Амдур; 06-04-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
                            Smurfy-smurfy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes! Dragon costume is the one I want to have the most!!!

• Please!! Very, very much!!

Comment

• 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment

• Please, please the Party Android w/the cake and the Albino Crane. Please......

Comment

Working...
                              X