Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not really an 'old' offer, but I hope they send Geologist Smurf again because I was traveling and missed him!

Comment

• Talbot and the Roc, please.

Comment

• Hey, when you offered Beekeeper Smurf last time it could not be bought, please offer him again. I also still need Talbot and the Petting Zoo.

Comment

• Bike shop please.

Comment

• Tiki Hut, please.

Comment

• Ball pit, please!
              Ball pit, please!!
              BALL PIT, PLEASE !!!

Comment

• Worker Bee, this photograph is my proof! I was in Bangkok during the time the last round of inexpensive offers came around!

I still need Talbot the snake, the Petting Zoo, and Beekeeper Smurf! Please offer them again ASAP or add them to the Rarity Shop!

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Both Beekeeper Smurf and now the Petting Zoo were not able to be bought when they were offered! Please offer them both again without resources! And don't forget about Talbot the snake!

• Why are some items like the white peacock and the ball pit only offered once??? Is there a schedule or is it random?
                Please offer the Ball pit again!

Comment

• The smurfs bank

Comment

• Climbing tree, ibex, ball pit and white peacock please.
                    Or add them to rarity shop!
                    Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-18-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Sailboat but with less price

Comment

• I still need Beekeeper Smurf, the Petting Zoo, and Talbot the snake! And please add the Purple Smurf to the Rarity Shop!

Comment

• Petting Zoo, pleased! Missed him because of the bug!

Comment

• Talbot! I have never even seen that offered. Hopefully he makes an appearance again! I hope one day they add "Shark" to the rarity shop, I see him on all my friends Islands, and i get jealous lol.

Comment

• I need the Relaxation hut and the Butterfly. And Talbot, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X