Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peewit please

Comment

• Please offer Johan again. I need to get him on my mountain!

Comment

• i want Peewit in my island. Peewit please.

Comment

• Smurfy Eatery please, just cleared space on the beach in the Village using the new land expansion and need something to fill it :-D

Comment

• Peter Slater
            Peter Slater commented
            Editing a comment
            Got it today, thank you :-)

• And the Submarine please? Was an offer ages ago but is much better than Diver Smurfs submarine :-)

Comment

• I want this item! Please!!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              i started this game late, so i've never had chances to get them. i want them all, too!

• I would like to see as special offers (or maybe in the Rarity Shop):
            - baby pandas
            - red pandas
            - yellow submarine
            - chinese dragon

I had bought all the items in the past but I lost them due a crash of my device: thanks to a backup, I recovered a version of the village withouth them... I asked the Support to have them back but, at the end, "Zachary" wasn't able to send them back and so I missed them very much :-(

Comment

• Log Flume for 9,99 without ressources please

Comment

• Smoothie Shake Hut again please, no resources.

Comment

• Please, offer Johan and Peewit again.

Comment

• Robin Smurf's Hut pleaseee

Comment

• supersmurf
                      supersmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      he will surely return in these days... don't worry: he's the main attraction of this update!

• Please offer the log flume again ... I never got the offer yesterday, and also peewit please

Comment

• Dear Beeline: Smoothie Shake Hut and Log Flume, please. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Would love to have the Garden Shop for AUD$12.99 without resources, please! I couldn't afford it when it was first launched, and recently it was offered again but with resources (which I don't need). Thanks!

Comment

• I'd really like Beekeeper Smurf's hut, but the day it was offered for 9.99 without resources I got the VIP mansion offer instead, and now it was offered again, but this time at 24.99! It's been around too long to pay full price for it, please offer it again for 9.99 without resources or offer it in the Rairity Shop for 1.99 like the other offers! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X