Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peewit! Wolverine or pugs and pumpkins! Thank you

Comment

• Arborist Smurf Please !!!

Comment

• Beekeeper hut!!!!! I am waiting so long time....

Comment

• I too need Beekeeper Smurf, but I also need the Water Sprite, Arborist Smurf, and the awesome rainbow hipogriff!

Comment

• Pugs and mime smurf plz!!

Comment

• We get the Candy Apple Hut offer today?! Everyone has had the chance to get this offer several times before!

Where is the Rainbow Hippogriff! Those of us at the higher levels that lost our villages last update have never been offered this item, and it is one of the best offers from the last update!

Please Beeline give us the Rainbow Hippogriff without resources! It's one I have been really waiting for!

Comment

• BEEKEEPER HUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm with you Petrostr! The Beekeeper hut is one offer that somehow I missed! I still need it too!

• We were promised that last updates bonus items would be offered again soon, for players who were locked out of the last update, but we are still waiting on the Rainbow Hippogriff!

Please offer the Rainbow Hippogriff for 9.99 without resources!

Comment

• Stitch-Smurf
                  Stitch-Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope you get the Hippogriff! He's cute, and worth it! I bought a Hippogriff for my main village, and one for my planet. On that note, I just bought Beekeeper's Hut today! Yay! I'm glad they finally re-released him again.

• *Bump*
                Tharp, Tharp, Tharp!!! No resources please. $9.99

Comment

• I asked for for elite fire station many times and make it available for all vip members plzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Please send Glassblower again (without resources). What with the glitches etc., he never came my way....

Comment

• Is the Rainbow Hippogriff ever coming? We were promised that the offers that were missed because of the glitch would reappear, but this is taking forever! Please send out the Rainbow Hippogriff without resources!

Comment

• This is getting ridiculous! Where is the Rainbow Hippogriff?! If it is not going to be offered again just let us know, I'm tired of getting up early every morning to see what the new offer is, just to see old offers that have been offered many times before!

Please offer the Rainbow Hippogriff without resources!

Comment

• If you don't send out Mr Nicholas for 9.99 without resources soon, you will be keeping this one on the shelves until next year! We are less than a week from Christmas, and even at 9.99 who is going to buy this offer to have him in their villages for just a few days before he goes into their storage for another year!

You also need to offer the Rainbow Hippogriff, and the Beekeper Hut without resources at some point in the future!

Comment

• I'm ready for Patchwork Smurf! Making his quilts looks like a lot of fun! and I also still need the Rainbow Hippogriff!

Comment

Working...
                            X