Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfy eatery and weakling smurf

Comment

• Please bring back Cupid Smurf's Hut with 125 SB. I seem to have missed it. I have had lots of crashing, so maybe that's why. Thank you.

I have also been missing out on Glasshouse, which I wanted to purchase. I did have the offer and it should have stayed for 12 hours so I continued gifting but for some reason, when I went to purchase it the offer had changed.

Comment

• Please Geologist Smurf again! I don't know how but always missed him

Comment

• Ice Cream Shop and Mushroom Hut again, please. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• I missed the item exchange. Would love to have it, i keep looking for it in the vip store

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Isn't this in the Rarity Shop now?

• Please, please, please offer Octopian again as soon as the update bug is fixed! Many of us have missed EOs this time because of that nasty bug!

Comment

• Juliesmurf
              Juliesmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I would like to see Octopian as well (without resources), for some reason I didn't get the last offer with 125 SBs. I logged in a number of times during the day as I really want him on my island.

• How about Harmony Smurf?? I'm pretty sure he has not been offered in 2016 (yet)!

Comment

• ice cream shop please!!!

Comment

• and meek meek please!!!

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, I need Meek Meek too! 9.99 no resources!

• Why are we getting old offers from past updates again and we have never got Meek Meek for 9.99 without resources? Please give us Meek Meek for 9.99 with out resources!

Comment

• CindySmurf
                  CindySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I need Meek Meek and Octopian. Not sure about the Dr. Just love the critters, especially the interactive ones.

• Any chance that we might see Octopian again?? Would love to have him!!

Comment

• Waiting so long for the garden shop €10 :'(

Comment

• Bluster without resources

Comment

• I've been waiting for Hogatha since forever!! If not her.. Please offer mother nature at least!! Please! Really want to buy one of the human character EOs.. 125 sb no resources

Comment

• Purple!
                        Purple! commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Both these characters and Johan and Pewitt should be brought to the Rarity Shop or placed in the main menu! They are just too important to the Smurf mythology not to be available for everyone!

• Doctor Smurf
                        Doctor Smurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That would be awesome!

• Can you please send out the Dentist hut for 9.99 without resources! I would also like Bluster for 9.99 without resources, and Ajax for 9.99 without resources!

Comment

Working...
                      X