Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Beeline for making today so Smurfy! After months and months of (im)patiently waiting, I finally have the dragon costumed smurfs running around my village. Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Worker Bee you are terrific!!! Got the Red Robot for my planet. Love him!!!

Comment

I need the ALPACAS, please :-)

Comment

Thanks for the dragon costume!! Very happy :-) now the one thing left is......The KIDDIEPOOL :-D

Comment

If it isn't too much a bother, I hope worker bee can give us frequent updates on release schedule for 2-3 days on this topic so we can prepare our village and our wallets in advance ΓΌ

Comment

OMG....just saw the special offer for Android. The Koala bears are the cutest thing ever. As commenting on that thread isn't allowed I'm asking in here: Spelling Bee, will this offer be for iOS as well?

Comment

Yes, the Koalas should be offered on iOS too. While there have been Android only Exclusive Offers in the past, those have usually been to celebrate certain Android events and contained the Android robot mascot.

Comment

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the info!

Aaaarch i missed the dragon and android...plz Bee tell me that they will return asap.......and not i've to wait a couple of months again

Comment

125 sb with Panda's or marsmellow campfire ( I dont exactly know how the name of this offer) or sprinkle please

Comment

• I'd love to have a peacock in my village!

Comment

• As already said, please offer the first resource maschine again and the treehouse! Thank you!

Comment

• Snowboard ramp please

Comment

• Cheaper snowboard ramp πŸ˜„ and Howly Bird please ,!!!

Comment

• Skating rink ... it looks great on the planet. And the treehouse πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Another vote for the ice scating rink! Game crashed last time I bought it and really want it on the planet!

Comment

Working...
                              X