Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helium balloon ride ( not the halloween version ) for $9.99 please. it's even better if it would be added to rarity shop or VIP store.
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 11-20-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• dentist smurf hut, doctor hut, beekeeper hut, basically all the smurf huts

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        You can get these huts from Game Master

• Dear Bongfish - Please have another round of Lord Balthazar, Azrael and Flower Bell... pretty please while we wait for the Christmas update. Thanks!

Comment

• p.s. Also, can you please offer again the Pink Fuzzles before we get the Polar Fuzzles for the update? Thanks!!

Comment

• tzr1877
          tzr1877 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes!! I second that .... have been waiting forever for the adorable pink fuzzles

• I dont think this topic should be created,it seems that they never read the comments and keep offering the same item that can get from game master mystery boxes..for your information developers(please read this)most of the people already had the item in their village,so please please please offer the one that everyone mention above..poor them,the had waited for month and maybe years just for this limited time EOs..but all of their mentioned items never ever ever gonna get a chance to put on sale again Twinkiepie @spelling_bee @vintoxy and all the CREWS!!!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi cocoa,

we are reading your posts on here, don't worry. We note down things and bring them up. The team also knows about the forum and I told them to stop by from time to time and get information/inspiration.

I use the Mystery Box every day and am getting the same items over and over again. I vote for a change as well and will bring it up

• Please add these items to Rarity Shop or Game Master

Dragon Costume
        Campfire
        Hampster Ball
        Owl
        Fuzzle Group (Pink)
        Smurf Mansion

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          The Smurf Mansion would be wonderful! Especially in the Game Master's Mystery Boxes

• Can you please bring back these items to lucky's main village game or the VIP store:

Red Song Bird
        Mole
        Blue and Purple Crab
        Yellow and Orange Squrriel in log
        Light Brown and Tan Mouse in Hole
        Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 12-10-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i also want the singing red bird and the mole.

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Wasn't the mole an old premium prize from Jokey in the MV? I thought it was one of the items they got rid of from that minigame, like the poker table. Same with the colored crabs?

• I think clockwork main village EO is the best gift ever this season..although i have to get it with real money:-D

Comment

• Would like to see the garden shop, the lightning smurf (whats the correct name?) and the glass hut.

Comment

• I would love the Garden Centre please wish I had gotten now missing out on mega experience points

Comment

• The EOs from the current update for 9,99 please.

Comment

• Have missed the EO today 🙈 could you please resend the lightning hut again? So sorry and thanks for the quick offer 👍

Comment

• Antique shop please

Comment

• Gargamels castle with the 800 smurfberries please

Comment

• I missed the Light Hut on Christmas Eve. Was with my family. Please offer it again soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X