Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baethan
    commented on 's reply
    Many thanks for having these offers again!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Please incorporate Mega Mystery Box items as EOs during updates...still unable to acquire these items.

Leave a comment:

• Baethan
    replied
    A couple of past exclusive offers I would like to see again:

Gargovich
    Michael the Leprechaun

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• SushiSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Popreach team for including my request in the game's EO store. I appreciate it. I've got all of these now!!

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Pretty please with sugar on top, I would like Doctor Smurf’s Hut to be offered again

Leave a comment:

• Vanes
    replied
    Originally posted by Vanes View Post
    I would like to see the jungle trees hut in sale so i can buy those gorgious trees
    Thank you very much!!!!
    i just bought of.

Leave a comment:

• SushiSmurf
    replied
    The Christmas update has arrived (yay!!) but that also meant that I lost time to purchase the last sale ($4.99 with 50 SB) from the previous Jungle update. Thanks in advance!

Please bring back these Jungle update EOs for $4.99 with 50 SB:
    Ancient King Smurf
    Ancient Kitchen Hut
    Evil Lord Squid
    Miss Snarly

I've also missed some EO items from other previous updates months ago which means... I'll be hanging for a while on this thread. Sorry not sorry!!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy Webster
    replied
    The Jellyfish, I think the last science offers had a glitch so these never popped up in the end?
    Also the two Christmas luxury huts/mansions

be lovely if some items could be sold on other islands, eg the pandas would look great in the China section on the island

Leave a comment:

• Vanes
    replied
    I would like to see the jungle trees hut in sale so i can buy those gorgious trees

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Please offer Queen Lianon again. I have Prince Garth, but I'm missing Queen Lianon.

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    Pease offer the Cosmic Star Tree again. I missed it the day the EO’s were glitching😣😣😣

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Please have a MMB exclusive sale with the previous few updates. Thanks a Smurf!

Leave a comment:

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Cupcake, yes, it's very lucky, because I loved that pegasus and he just doesn't want to fly with my village! but I already saw that Y3nzid_Raxip he spent a lot of sb, I'm not going to complain!
    but yes, thanks for reporting it, I think it is an excellent idea that they also put them as EO.
    smurf night

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    It’s maddening lol... I’ve spent 2000SB just to receive the same items over and over, I can’t deal with MMB anymore. I like the idea of it but I believe the option to buy the item should be an option as well.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Skyblack You chances of winning any specific premium item from the MMB are very, very, very small because there are so very many items. The odds of winning are tiny- you have to be extremely lucky!

Thanks to all for posting- I will bring it up as an issue again!
Working...
X