Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green baby dragon for the mountain pls

Comment

• Still waiting for the Snowboard ramp

Comment

• Adding my vote for the baby dragon and treehouse please.

Comment

• Ugh, no, not the tree house again! I say the Kolas from the Android version, if they have not already been in the IOS one.

Comment

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            . I've been waiting for it for several months and it popped up once recently, at a time I wasn't able to buy it in the time frame. I'm on iOS. There are two other requests for it on the previous page. It's something some players like to have more than one of too so I don't see why it shouldn't be offered again.
            Last edited by chickadee2013; 02-08-2014, 05:39 PM.

• tzr1877
            tzr1877 commented
            Editing a comment
            I've been waiting a long time as well for the treehouse. IceClimber, I expect you will eventually get your koala offer and I'll be happy for you .... and I'm sure I will eventually get a treehouse offer which will make me happy ... but in the interim, it would be great if you could support those of us who want the treehouse 😃

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good news, Claudia has just posted a pic of the koala offer so we might see that one any time now. It isn't available for the mountain which is a shame. I have a spot where I'd like to put either the possums or koalas, neither of which are available there.

• Hello everyone. Recently I've noticed that a few comments in here have been rather rude. If you have a request, politely ask for it to be offered again. If you don't agree with what someone else has asked for, please keep the negative comments to yourself. This is an open topic asking ALL players which items they would like to have a chance at obtaining again.

Worker Bee takes the time out of his busy schedule to read this topic and do his best to accommodate as many of our requests as possible. Please remember to show him and each other a little common courtesy and respect.

Any future comments that are in any way inappropriate will be removed and you'll no longer be able to participate in this topic. Thank you.

Comment

• Now that I can store my critters on Swoof... I really want a space car to ride around. And I also miss the resource bonuses on android. I need wood!

Comment

• Last year, there was a special Valentines Robot for Android users. May we get this offer, too? Please.

Comment

• l want brainy's ball game and round-shaped slide (not the orange one) and i saw a hospital? in the '' visit a randam village ''. is that an exclusive offer item?

Comment

• Worker Bee, you're the best!! Finally got the green dragon (whoo-hoo)...keeping my fingers crossed for the artic fox, smurf copter, robot, space car & frog, hamster space ball, arcade & purple/green stegasaurus (Please) & sorry for the long list...happy valentine's day everyone!!

Comment

• I'm also waiting for the artic fox. Please!!!

Comment

• I really want de yellow dragon costume and robot on the planet.....

Comment

• Dear Beeline, the first time I missed out on the ice scating rink offer. The last time my game crashed while purchasing it. Today, for the third time during this Olympics, the whole stage is orange again. Gold, Silver and Bronze medal! I am very proud of the Dutch Ice scaters and am ashamed I don't even have an ice scating rink. Could you please consider offering it again?

Comment

• Archery Range

Comment

• Yay! Finally got my hands on the ice skating rink 😄. It was nerve breaking though...iPad froze the first 3 times on trying to buy it. But very happy now, thanks Beeline!

Comment

• Tapasz
                              Tapasz commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks Caro!

• CindySmurf
                              CindySmurf commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's such a happy feeling to finally nab an item you really, really want. Good for you Tapasz!

• Tapasz
                              Tapasz commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It does! Thank you 😊

• I've had almost every Exclusive Offer come up again in my Village recently, many of them more than once. But never the Arctic Fox. I'm wondering if there's a problem with it maybe?

Comment

Working...
                            X