Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, I agree with Y3nzid_Raxip I already spent 240 sb, in 4 boxes and the pegasus of the day of the dead never came out. and I finished all my sb

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    This is a really good idea.

Many of the MMB items are seasonal and or update related, so people who don’t use the MMB would purchase them right away. Whereas they might not once the hype for the update has died down, or the holiday has passed.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Hello PopReach please , Please, PLEASE! start offering Exclusive MMB items for sale on day 1 of new updates. The rate of getting the new item is extremely limited. We should have the option to purchase these items once released.

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Baethan
    commented on 's reply
    Woohoo! Thank you, PopReach for adding these! You're the best!!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Please update Tailor Smurfs Hut with an Add/Remove all option, also add more festive hats.

Leave a comment:

• Baethan
    replied
    Been hoping to see these:

Swamp Monster Smurf
    Water Sprite (Sirene)

Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	csxsBMR.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	266151

Name:	7sgq00b.png
Views:	129
Size:	933.4 KB
ID:	266150

Last edited by Baethan; 11-01-2020, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sandyland
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you both Cupcake and cosmickitten. Found the lemonade stand and other goodies in the rarity shop.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    No problem- we all had to go through a learning phase! 🤗 Two more hints... If you are continuing a conversation, just choose Comment right under the original post, between “Quote” and “Flag“. Also, if you want someone specific to see a post, type the @ symbol right in front of their name.

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    The Lemonade Stand is definitely in the Rarity Shop - I saw it today! 👍🏻🍋

• Sandyland
    replied
    • Thank you. I thought I had seen this thread but I was not sure. I'm still learning and I'm somewhat computer illiterate.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    This is also a past EO- see my comments below on how to do a search! Then you can find your answers more quickly.

As a note, some of these older EOs may show up in the Rarity Shop rotation- I’m not positive about this one, though.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Sandyland! As you can see here, there is a whole topic devoted to EO requests. It can help to look through major existing topics- this is a permanent top-of-list topic under News About Smurfs’ Village. Also, in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.

Hope this helps!

• Sandyland
    replied
    Not sure if this is where this belongs. I am asking if the Chess Shop could be added for EO's for sale. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sandyland
    replied
    Hello smurfy friends. Would anyone know where to find a lemonade stand. It would be great to have on the beach. I have seen it in several villages. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    Please offer the Spooky Treehouse this Halloween season!

Name:	85D990F0-696F-4E5F-B705-46D425EFF247.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	264927

Leave a comment:

Working...
X