Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,
    Please repeat the snail stable, smurfcopter, Clockwork Smurf in the Main Village, toy flying sauser AND HALLOWEEN HUT!!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Dmitry. I assume you are referring to the Halloween Haunted House? If so, that is not a bonus item that came with an Exclusive Offer. The Haunted House is a Seasonal item that can only be purchased from the menu when the Halloween update comes every fall.

• I never had the offer of the Snowboard ramp. Please repeat this offer. During the Olympic Winter Games that would be great for all smurfs!

Comment

• Got the robot yaay! Please, Please offer the Arctic fox, smurf copter, space car & hamster ball pretty please. Thanks!

Comment

• It is only the items of the planet and mountain recently, Would you please put out the items to be able to put on the island and village? i started international version last october, so i failed to get many exclusive offer items that can be placed on the village and island, like slide, brainy's ball game, pumpkin ride, etc. Please give people who started later like me a chance.

Comment

• Yay. I got the Arctic Fox. Thank you, Beeline.

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, thank you!!!

• Thank you for the arctic fox! Now i need the red baby pandas for main village or the capibara babies... I want to complete my tokens to unlock ViP.. So please please worker bee... If you find the time, offer one of them! Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Gsev_1
            Gsev_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yes! I forgot about the capybara babies...I add my vote to that one too

• Gsev_1
            Gsev_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Light thanks to your request & worker bee...I got the capybara babies today (yaaay!!!)

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh noooo..., i missed the offer...! 😭😭😂

• Worker Bee you're awesome...got the arctic fox today (yaaay!!) thank you!...I'm going to be greedy & ask for the space car, hamster ball & smurf copter pretty please! Like light of fire...I also thank you in advance

Comment

• oh thank you thank you thank you for the slide!!

Comment

• While I was away last week with no wifi I think the baby dragon came through. Is that right? If not, please offer it soon. Thanks.

Comment

• Gsev_1
                Gsev_1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, the baby dragon was offered last week.

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for your reply Gsev.

• Gsev_1
                Gsev_1 commented
                Editing a comment
                No problem chickadee...I think it will come around soon again

• Thank you worker bee for the repeat offers can you please offer the smurf copter, space car or hamster ball soon? Thanks

Comment

• All this offers started here we saw often, but the Snowboard ramp only one time and I missed it. I need it for my olympic park, please.

Comment

• Gsev_1
                  Gsev_1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Morning Sky...Did you mean the ski slope or the snow board ramp? If it's the ramp, you can find it in the 'structures' part of the building menu...it costs 30 smurf berries

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Gsev_1 - now I know why I never saw that offer. The snowboard ramp is in the build menu.

• Gsev_1
                  Gsev_1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad I was able to help Morning Sky

• I am sill dreaming of a kiddiepool, especally because with the pirate update upcoming an island redeco is desperately needed :-)

Comment

• i agree with cvb023, and please don't forget brainy's ballgame. i'll place that in the middle of the brainy's school in the island. that will look perfectly funny.

Comment

• I just started my village in December and I'm totally addicted, lol. My list of items that I would like like to see are: Gargenalator Hamster Ball Space Frog Peacock Circus High Wire I would also like the Jungle Gym if I could get it on the island. Thanks!

Comment

• I haven't seem this one in years: the $1 for 50SB's Exclusove Offer. Would absolutely adore to get this because I cannot currently pay 5$ or even $10 for the game right now. Please, please, please consider this offer.

Comment

• LightofFire
                        LightofFire commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I totally agree with you but i thought this thread is only for the special items, that's the reason why i don't asked for so far! But this offer was really welcome, even as the offer for 2,99€! I bought 2 or 3 of them... Don't know anymore how often the offer came around but bought it every time it was offered! Was really great one!
                    Working...
                    X