Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacchus. Handy's Crane-O-Matic and the Racing Driver Podium

Comment

• Doctors Hut please.

Comment

• I'm still hoping for SPECTRA, and all the SMOOGLES pretty please, but I know my patience will deliver as you have already fulfilled many of mt wishes thus far So, I just want to say thank you so much Bongfish for continuing to fullifill my/our wishes for requested items :-) It's very much appreciated xo. Love your work and all the new goodies you continue to provide, and as always, wait in enthusiastic anticipation for more to come in the future ! Much smurfy love, hugs and thanks to you all for continuing to care and provide for this gorgeous, magical and whimsical escape into Smurfdom xox

Comment

• Carpzilla and Prehistoric Chick.... I have spent thousands of SBs with ZERO luck, help a smurf out!

Comment

• Johan & Peewhit the king wouldn't hurt to tempt me either, heck throw in that smurf that smurfed the smurf village and I'll prolly go broke. 😁

Comment

• Gargamel's castle for 9.99$

Comment

• Pleeeeeeease offer the castles at the special prices on a 24 hour sale! I’m sure others have the same problem I have had, either working or traveling or sleeping at all the wrong times. I would love to purchase several, but need them to be available a little longer!

Thank you!

Comment

• I really hope you could bring back glowing fall, bouncy sponge, boarder smurf, roller skating smurf, water spirit and snap dragon~they are really cute!!

Comment

• Got a new iTunes card and am ready for Spectra and Lianon for $4.99! 🙏
                    Would be wonderful if you considered this!

Comment

• who thinks it would be wonderful if the Bzzzz Fly event was back?

Comment

• Please offer Carpzilla and Prehistoric Chick EO...I’m over the mystery box and wasting SBs on duplicate items...no offense, thanks.

Comment

• Haunted shop, pleeeease???🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment

• Halloween Dragon Costume with 125 or 50 SB please

Comment

• Morning Sky
                              Morning Sky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thankyou for this offer today!

• Halloween Dragon Costume again, but this time please make the offer available for longer than 6hrs. Thank you!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hallowdragon.png
Views:	146
Size:	699.3 KB
ID:	227212

Comment

• I really hope we see this again before Halloween, especially since it wasn’t offered long enough......😰😰😰

Comment

Working...
                              X