Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make these items EOs
    Prehistoric Chick, Dr. Jekyl Smurf, Smurfette’s Lucky Star and Christmas Thief. 3000 SBs Wasted, impossible!

Comment

• Festive glow bunny
      Festive willow tree
      Santa smurf
      πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Comment

• The Christmas stranger, please~~why past EOs these two days? The weekend could be the time for the sale of the past EOs. Why there's no second round for the Christmas stranger?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. The EO strategy has been weird again lately.

• jiaji78
          jiaji78 commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf I hope the next update will not come too soon, then we might have a chance to get the second round~

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          jiaji78 I really hope so too!!

• Please offer these items as EOs ...thank you.

Comment

• Gingerbread band.

Somehow I missed it on the weekend sale! 😭

Comment

• Holidays and missed the sales. So many things I want! hard to choose! If possible at all; would you consider offer with 50 smurfberries for: Gingerbread Smurf Huts, New Year's Ball Drop & Giant Nutcracker please? Thank you.

Comment

• Will there be any new smurf huts coming?!

Comment

• Today the fire station is on offer. Are the Christmas EOs no longer offered? Do I have to wait until Christmas 2019 to get my festive glow bunny? And what about the Christmas Stranger with 125 SB? What about the Christmas Mansion with 450 SB?

This waiting is no fun anymore!

Comment

• Uhm-! Mother Nature, please. Also any human characters- Maybe we could have a sale with a bunch of $4 canon characters or something along those lines, pft. AlsoScruple<3 AndmaybeEmeraldPrincess<3

Comment

• The Haunted shop
                    Harmony's Music shop

Bike shop and Springtime shop (ED) would also be nice.

But I really want the Haunted shop so I can get the Ghost ship.

Suggestion....offer past shops through the store so we can buy them outside of the special offers like you've done the Mushroom shop. Not everyone is able to be on the game all the time or afford to buy during the special offers so we miss the opportunity to get the shops and the items that go with the shops like the Ghost ship that goes with the Haunted shop.

Comment

• Still waiting for Festive Glow Bunny! It was only offered twice and I missed it at both days!

Comment

• Morning Sky
                        Morning Sky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Still waiting 😩

• Questing Beast, Balance ball, Juicer, Glowing fall, Bouncy sponge, Boarder smurf, Roller skating smurf, Sport stalls, Water spirit, Magical springs
                      Last edited by jiaji78; 02-03-2019, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Vanity Smurf Hut on Swoof Planet, pleeeeeeeeeease

Comment

• [Oopsie- posted twice.]
                          Last edited by Cupcake; 02-05-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• The Coin Exchange Machine and the Garden Shop, pleaase! Pretty please? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Comment

Working...
                            X