Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberta
    replied
    I would like smurflings. Dr smurf hut. Fortune teller hut. Puzzle hut. Wish we had a couple days to figure where to put them. Also hope we have lot of halloween come back out. Any games or complete list,, grow crop for prizes would be nice. The big train station. The town hall that changes in winter. Huts where you can create your own items like the Christmas tree hut. Star hut(Christmas). Shell hut
    Last edited by Roberta; Yesterday, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy Webster
    replied
    Would be great to have a permanent shop for all Exclusive items in case we missed any. I was wondering is there a purchase History? The Apple invoice doesn’t give descriptions. So far I haven’t lost any items in the latest bug but I can’t help but think something is missing? Gone through the exclusive list and so far so good (touch wood) but be great to double check.
    Also love how the expensive items have gone on sale for £9.99, it’s much more reasonable. Hope to collect more items 😁

Leave a comment:

• Skyblack
    replied
    Hi! Is it possible that they will bring the garden store and the Zetas store at a special price ??? please!!! haaa and the sphinx a thousand thanks!

Leave a comment:

• PearlLilly
    replied
    Could you please bring Hefty’s gym back 🏋🏼

Leave a comment:

• Baethan
    commented on 's reply
    Once again, thank you Popreach for adding these to the past EO's store tab! I'm happy to have them, and love that they roam around without having to tap on them.

• AJ Smurf
    replied
    It was just listed yesterday but for some reason didn't pop up for me. I'd really like another shot at the Big Top Hut. There's a lot I won't be able to add without it!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately, this is not possible. The game no longer has the rights to the images- it is not the names that are the problem. Think of Mickey Mouse, for instance; you can’t use his image and just call him something different- Disney owns the image.

• Lucy Webster
    replied
    Can you rename the Lost Village items to re sell? Be great to own Growlers tree and Disguise shop for the grove. Could rename to mask shop?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy Webster
    replied
    Sir Lancelittle...not seen him pop up in the mega game yet?

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    You can get Talbot in the Rarity Shop if you don’t want to wait and have an excess of coins to switch the items offered

• AJ Smurf
    replied
    Talbot please

Leave a comment:

• Harlequin
    replied
    The Arborist’s hut please

Leave a comment:

• Baethan
    replied
    I'm back with another request, which is the Pink Fuzzles Group. Hoping these can come back out of their place of exile from Smurf Village.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nrcdO9w.gif
Views:	133
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	263018

Thank you for all you do!

Leave a comment:

• Ladybug11368
    replied
    Greetings☺️,
    I have been waiting for the firehouse, hospital, city buildings and police station to come back on sale. That would be super cool.

thank you.

Leave a comment:

• taurus
    replied
    Castles with less or no smurfberries 😁

Leave a comment:

Working...
X