Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to unearth some long forgotten treasures in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to unearth some long forgotten treasures in the next update!

Place Archaeologist Smurf's Mountain hut to play his new digging game to earn exciting rewards. Placing the Smurfy Museum also adds Ancient Artifacts to the prize pool! Coming soon.

Complete the new Dig Site Smurfy Wonder to see what prehistoric relics your Smurfs might dig up! Coming soon.

Place the Smurfy Museum in your Mountain Village to add ancient artifacts to Archaeologist Smurf's digging game prizes! Coming soon to The Smurfs' Village.

Welcome Archaeologist Smurf to your Mountain Village to play his new Digging Game and uncover buried treasures from the smurfy past! Coming soon.

i think it's a little early than usual. will there be a land expansion? and will gifting bug be fixed?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you Spelling Bee😢

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Spelling Bee. Good to hear gifting is still being worked on.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the museum and the cute little hut next to it. It took me a few days to find space on my planet for the new huts. My mountain is even more crowded so I hope I can add them.

It would be smurfy if it comes with a land expansion. All of us are running out of space in the mountains.
    I wonder what type of rewards architect will bring...

Comment

Great but please fix the GC gifting bug first.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Ray. The update has already been submitted. Whenever the issue with Game Center is solved, the Studio will get it out to everyone ASAP.

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright, thx.

My husband just asked about the digging bug on the mountain, and I found this. I was explaining that it would be fixed with a bug fix or an update. And, voila, an update is announced. Not sure I want another character asking us to dig on the mountain until Grandpa's digging bug is fixed. But then, I am a sucker for the smurfs, so I will probably jump at the chance to place Archaeologist on the mountain. On my game, anyway.

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I love new games, so this is something to look forward to

You know what...and I hope the Studio or whoever is in charge reads this. I totally quit playing because without connections to other villages via gifting and watering flowers there is no fun. This means I will not spend money and I may loose interest at all. In fact, I have a lot more time now for other games. And I do know that other players feel the same. And I do not care about recycled smurfs in all areas....

Comment

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        Kimette, I had to unfriend all my fb friends, disconnect my village from fb, reconnect it and add my friends again. It was complicated, but it worked for us. Hope your problems will be fixed, too! Soon!!!

• SmurfsAlot
        SmurfsAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry but I have to agree. Beeline isn't putting all possible effort into fixing the gifting issue. Some of the effort is going to create "new" smurfs

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Teddy I agree with you about the recycled smurfs. I don't know if I will put archaeologist on my mountain. That will save me finding space

Hi everyone. New teaser for you all today!

Place the Smurfy Museum in your Mountain Village to add ancient artifacts to Archaeologist Smurf's digging game prizes! Coming soon to The Smurfs' Village.

Comment

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I like the idea of a museum! Archaeologist will have lots to do! :-) The museum doesn't look like a mushroombased hut, but more like a real stone-building. Are there pictures from Peyo showing such a museum? I'm really wondering what the description of the huuuuge bone might be? Where does it come from?

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        it's a picture of ancient smurfs' village. the hut seems to have stone pillars. so i think this musium imitates an ancient style of smurfs' architecture.

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        We are getting a Dodo??? Can we see him in some screenshots, please?

I like the look of the new update...I am just hoping the friends gifting issue, vanity smurf game crashing and intermittent crashing when collecting sbs issues will be resolved soon...I will have to do some rearranging to accommodate this smurfy museum, it looks fantastic!...it would be awesome if a description popped up when you clicked on each item...to explain what it is and where it came from...can't wait for more teasers...

Comment

I like it a lot😄😄😄

Comment

wow I like the new museum... my only fear is that the mountain has a "medieval" style! Please don't go too far from that kind of look...

Comment

looks like a smurfy update

Comment

Dear Spelling Bee .... for this updated about the new smurfy wonder for the resources can be not so much to collect it ? Becouse not easier to get resources . Thank you! 😄 . And the mini game also please updated the Prize . If can fix this for this update d. Thank you! 😄

Comment

And I know the new smurfy wonder it's at the mountain . 😊

Comment

Hmmmwhere to put it

Comment

I have not posted in a while but have loved the past few updates (except the planet: I just don't like that area). I was sad to see so many negative comments on this update and on the game in general. I think it looks great and have no doubts all issues will get fixed in time.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                      chickadee2013 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aww, you don't like the planet. I love it so much I'd like another one! Hint, hint! It's one of my favourite areas ... My other favourite areas are the mountain, the main village and the island

• Smurfy-smurfy
                      Smurfy-smurfy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Chika, your favorite are all areas haha
                  Working...
                  X