Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.19.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, did anyone else try to buy Beekeeper Smurf today? I just got the offer and tried to buy him, but all the areas are not available, they are all blacked out and there is no way to actually purchase him. Has anyone else had this issue? How can I purchase the offer?

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      In our German forum Users reported about this issue.

Beekeeper Smurf is not a free walking Smurf like finance Smurf is.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, it looked just like your picture Morning Sky. I even tried putting Smurfs away to see if that worked, but still nothing happened, and other than the island I'm no where close to character limit. I was just screaming at my iPad as the countdown timer ran out! There was nothing I could do! Now I have a gaping whole in my village where Beekeeper Smurf is suppose to be!

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone put snails into storage and then was able to buy finance smurf

I really enjoy the new update! All the digsite items and the new wonder are exciting. Especially I love the lampion tree! Sooo enchanting and a great addition to the game.

Comment

woooooooo...... WOOOOOOOOOO........!!! hehehe, well done, Smurfs!

Comment

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        This is sooooooo cute!!! Oh my dear Smurf!!! LOL

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Yosinori ... that is just too cute .... mini smurf wolves trying to howl.

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe they are practicing Doo-Wop corus😆

personally, my biggest disappointment in this update is fireworks. they are just the same firework of naughties' game. i expected bigger and different style of fireworks. next time, please add different and BIGGER fireworks, Beeline!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I was expecting more too, I guess the really big fireworks are coming with New Years!

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. I was hoping for more in the fireworks department. We'll just have to keep asking and hoping.

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was disappointed as well. I was hoping for this scenario: we tap on the firework bundle, a smurf runs over and lights the fuse, then runs away as the huge fireworks display lights up the sky. Now difficult is that?

Hello friends. I have a question that I'm sure someone can help with. I have noticed in a few friends main villages that they have a small barn with a zebra, a llama and a sheep. It's similar to the barn wonder but smaller. Is this an EO? Bc If it is I have not got an offer for it. It's really cute and I would love to have it. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks Phoenix

Comment

Thank you so much!! I just love having Smurfy friends

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome.

Where do I find the pieces for the museum? Are they also in the sparkeling places where you find the rewards or are they in random places??? I still have only found one single piece!! Please help!

Comment

• Moontje
        Moontje commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven't found any piece yet, bought 1 myself. But that is also way to expensive, to finish you need to spent 40 berries. It's a shame!

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        You can find the pieces on the free round in the sparkling places. The chances are very rare though, and they are not better on the 5 SB round.

• Beijing-Ve
        Beijing-Ve commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everybody! But I do have one rule in this game which is if I can finish/get things for free I will never use SB. I would never buy ressources, speed up processes etc when it can be achived with patience haha, so I guess I have to be very very patient or hope beeline makes it easier in the future.
    Working...
    X