Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for some Tailor-made Smurfy and stylish fun in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for some Tailor-made Smurfy and stylish fun in the next update!

More of your favorite exclusive items are coming to the rarity shop. Finally snatch up those items you’ve been waiting for! Coming soon.

Build a Chief Swoof’s attention-grabbing Swoof Mansion – a home fit only for The Chief. This new Swoofy Wonder is coming soon.

Meet Cobbler Smurf and place his new hut on the Swoof planet to dress your Swoofs in some out-of-this-world footwear. Coming soon.

Get Tailor Smurf’s new space hut to sew snappy ‘n’ stylish hats for your Swoofs to wear! Coming soon to The Smurfs’ Village.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The swoofs don't need hats. Tailor needs to go to the island and provide cool island wear for the smurfs on the island. Or to the mountain to provide warm outfits for our smurfs to wear in the snow.

Comment

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      You are absolutely right!!!

oh no, i agree with Evabeva. his workplace looks good but in the planet?? hats for swoofs? maybe i'll pass him on and save the space.....😕
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 07-15-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

gosh! I'm surprised too... why not adding new hats in the Main Village and to bring this possibility to the Island and the Mountain? I agree... on the planet he seems quite miscast... But let's wait for more informations

Comment

• SmurfsAlot
        SmurfsAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        This is what I'm hoping for!! It could be coming!!

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep! More teasers come, we get more excited !!

Super smurf !... Yes! I agree. Where is the new hats at the main land ? This few updated never seen got new item at the main land. And please more place at the mains land too. Tq!

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, we haven't had a big MV update for a while. Hmm I bet it's coming soon, maybe next next update

Finally update news! I have to say Beeline came up with something that none of us saw coming! Sure we all wanted more development for Tailor Smurf, but never in a million years did any of us think Tailor would be doing intergalactic fashions for the Swoofs!

Beeline must have something up their sleeves with this! Not many hats in the teaser image, so maybe the Swoof hats are so outrageous, so controversial, so fantastic, that they can't be shown to the general public before the update arrives! Hopefully we all will be holding on to our hats when we see what Tailor Smurf has planned for the planet!

Usually the teaser images build over sequential days getting better and better with each new teaser posted, so there is still time, Beeline may yet have us in a frenzy for the new update! The Tailor Smurf teaser looks good, but I'm really hoping for a true bombshell of an anouncement with the next teaser image that is released!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        i hope that, too!

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Beeline likes making us get excited and surprised later on !

Come on Beeline...you can do better than this...amaze us on the next teasers 😇

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't wait for other teasers! And more new birds lol

Will tracker be fixed as tracker has dissappeared and not bothered coming back

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Debbles. While the studio quietly adds numerous improvements and fixes with each update, to my knowledge there were no changes made to Tracker.

I really like Tailor Smurf! The hats in the MV have always been fun. But on the planet? I can only think of some egyptian style hats, but what else? I can't think of underwater hats or hats made of sweets ... even the hat in the teaser picture is nothing I can imagine my Swoofs to wear. I agree with Evabeva and others: Hats for the island or the mountain.

Comment

Will we get new space?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Morning. I don't believe so.

I hope that with this update, it'll be easier to find an artifact. Since I still have found none :s

Comment

Perhaps if we place Tailor on the Planet it will unlock new hats in all the other areas?

Comment

I agree, Tailer making hats on the planet doesn't work for me either. I think he should be on the mountain for all the snow boarders, skaters and skiers. My Smurfs ears are freezing!

Comment

Hmmm... Even though it shows him making a hat (a dull hat), there is a scarf on the table. Maybe he'll make other things, too, like cool and groovy, outrageous space helmets! Our little Smurfs could wear their traditional hats under designer space helmets! What do you think?

Comment

Hi all. I hope everyone is ready for another Teaser!

Comment

Working...
                X