Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.20.0 is live and available for update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My craters are taking forever. Traveler is gone. And I can't purchase the EO or from the rarity shop

And do you all add friends to gift items? I've had the game for awhile now (level 51) but just now going to start trying to figure out gifting and all that.

Comment

Yeah, I might have just had a lucky streak with Archaeologist after the update.😑 Since the three artifacts I won in those first couple days, I have not found any others.

Comment

• smurfintheair
        smurfintheair commented
        Editing a comment
        In the same case as you Got 3 artifacts in the first days but nothing since...

I'm still stuck on 1 artifact.

Comment

Harold :-))

Comment

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          It's so strange to see Smurfs take a ride on Harold! He must be under some kind of spell.

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i wonder why they didn't add Hogatha first or simultaneously with Harold. maybe those rightholder things?

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe this is an evil plot by Hogatha and Harold to lull the Smurfs into a false sense of security!

I finally got Harold! I always get the offers so late in the day, but at long last it came! I had a difficult time trying to choose which area of my village to place him, I finally went with the island! Harold seem right at home in my safari area!

Thanks for adding Harold Belline, but please don't forget about Hogatha, I would love to see her as part of the game too!

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          See the whole story with Hogatha:
          http://greniertv.over-blog.com/artic...122910727.html

Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-30-2015, 10:22 AM.

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, thanks for posting these pictures. Harold is pretty cool. Now if only we can get Hogatha to go with him.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the post and link Morning Sky thanks for taking the time to post it, Hogatha is absolutely one of the best Smurf villains!

Well, King Swoof finally has a place to live with his own, albeit modest, aviary and hot tub. He wanted a bigger compound befitting his status, but the Smurfs and their aquariums have taken up so much of the planet that he agreed to this more modest estate!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          It is definitely fit for a swoof king.

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          beautiful , as usual you have style cupcake

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking great 👏

Please keep adding the villains from this forum's villains thread Beeline! We need more awesome bad guys in this game! There are so many spectacular villains we are still waiting for, we really need a whole villains mega update and hopefully with it a big new villains area!

I loved that we got Harold, he was really the highlight and best part of the update, but we would still would like to see more villains in future updates! Most of all we need Gargamel and his castle, but don't forget Hogatha, Balthazar, and the rest of the monsters and bad guys that made Peyo's world so great!

Comment

Finally got Miller <3

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Miller looks great in your village! I'm glad they finally made him part of the game!

Gah! Finally Miller is here for $9.99 and I miss out. I had to be quick as I was about to go out and then my game kept crashing before purchase and then, when I thought that I had purchased him, it didn't register through iTunes. Guess I'll just have to wait until he's offered again.

Comment

Hi everyone. Please continue the discussion over in the Bug Fix update topic found here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
            X