Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.6.1a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.6.1a is live and available for download!

The bug about the colour of some houses (green and violet, for example) that has become semi-transparent hasn't been resolved. It's quite irritating to have this transparency in our village.
    For what concerns the Rarity Shop, I'm disappointed: nothing from the past has been presented, just some of the items of these last months...
    I have still Traveler Smurf in my village (but I like him, so I prefer him to stay) and I enjoyed Chief Swoof mansion, really among the most beautiful houses ever thought by Beeline.
    It seems that Archeologist Game on the mountain have been improved: it's not true you don't see what you dig out, the object is simply brought immediatly in a screen higher position.
    For what concerns Clubber and Tailor on the Swoof Planet, maybe it is a sort of "general test" for bringing them in the other areas, and it would be surely more enjoying: I immediatly experience, moving from the Planet to another area and then returning, that a hat on a Swoof diseappeared and returned in Tailor smurf "storage"... Maybe the Swoofs didn't like this idea too :-)

I didn't try the infamous bug of Vanity Smurf on Planet -that "erase" your village, but I supposed it hasn't been solved.

Final thought: It's a pity we don't see serious bugs resolved... and the village is now really too full and messy , for lack of space and impossibility to put in the storage certain items (like old Resource machine, ecc... ecc... ) ...

Not my favourite update, for sure.
    Last edited by supersmurf; 07-24-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try and I'll give you news about it !

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I confirm it doesn't work at all. Beeline it's time you make everything is possible to put also this "special" objects on our storage.
      Last edited by supersmurf; 07-25-2015, 04:17 AM.

• hkleung2011
      hkleung2011 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with you, especially the first point.

I just updated! Yay! In the rarity shop the offers are Chimpy, circus cannon and albino peacock. EO is Harold. Can't buy him until he is 9.99. Traveller is still in my village with his wagon. His boxes are gone. I tried to buy some grass and hide him, but it didn't work. I'm off to spend SBs!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Eva ... get the lavender weeping willows. They work really well blocking out Traveller and the wagon.

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      @Ginger - thanks for the suggestion. I did put wisteria trees around it, but it wasn't quite what I wanted to do. I really just wanted to cover the front of the dirt patch with grass, but of course, Brainy kept telling me I couldn't put the object there. I don't mind traveller, I just wanted to cover his dirt patch up a bit.

I am so happy to report Traveler smurf is gone from both my villages. It is odd, however, that in the android village the big tree did not return. The King Swoof hut and traveler being gone are the best of this update, imo. Sad that the other things I am interested in are EO's.

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Check in space travellers dirt is now there and is yellow with a bobbing sign over it

I just went on my kindle, and Traveller is gone! The large tree is back. Nothing showed up on my planet.

Comment

I've heard from some players that items/ wonders became invisible on the island? My island is just fine. All wonders there, for real and in the menu. Anyone else experiencing missing things?

Comment

• hkleung2011
        hkleung2011 commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the problem you said!

After the update, I found that the Volcano Wonder, the dinosaurs, some safari items, some animals, and many items in greenery, furniture and garden became invisible in the island.

They are actually still in the island. I can move them, but I cannot see them. The picture of these items also became blank in the game menu.

How can I solve this problem? Re-install the game?

I am using an android phone(Samsung Galaxy S2).

Thanks a lot for any reply! I played this game for three years!

I haven't noticed any problems on my island, but Traveller is back this morning! Complete with boxes, dirt patch and bobbing sign.

Comment

My Traveler is changing his looks. Sometimes the boxea are there, sometimes only Traveler. Oh, and now I'm crashing on the blue opening screen. Worts update ever. :-(

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          The crashing could be beelines server. Have you tried accessing the game without a wifi/mobile data connection active. If not try turning wifi and or mobile data off and access the game and see what happens. If it is beelines server then someone at beeline will need to check this and fix it

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Debbles! Yes, I can enter my game offline. AND online, when I cut off the fb connection ... I can only hope it's because Beeline is trying to fix the gifting issues. A lot of players are having crashing problems and with all the other troubles some of my friends stopped playing. :-(
      Working...
      X