Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.20.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.20.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Did anyone load the bug fix Update for IOS in the App Store yet?
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-31-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

here. :-) My crater on the planet seems still buggy ...

Comment

What about Traveler Smurf?

Comment

Me too and I'm NOT happy about it ... Traveler is back in my village! but without the boxes surrounding him

Comment

After reopening the boxes are back. I tried closing and reopening the game a second time and the boxes are gone again... Seems like Traveler is still buggy

Comment

Traveler is gone in my village and instead of him there is green grassland and I can put things on it.
              Before updating:

After updating:

Comment

Spelling Bee, will the items on the grassland where Traveller Smurf is gone be safe?

Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-31-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Morning. Just to be safe, I wouldn't put anything there until I find out what's going on. I've reached out to Beeline again and hopefully we'll find out before everyone is gone for the weekend.

This is super exciting news that Traveler (may) be gone!! I wouldn't put anything in its place yet, Morning Sky. Especially EO or SB items. Sounds like he may still be buggy.

Comment

Hooray! No more hippie smurf on my village!!! So happy that traveller smurf is finally gone from my village 🎉 🎉 🎉 Hope I never see him and his wagon ever again

Comment

Oops! Haven't check yet. And haven't updated .

Comment

I don't know the bugs update is out. Never check from iPad

Comment

i don't think Traveler's gone in this update. i still get the quest from Papa.

Comment

and i still can paint the new star tile only in the main village. i can't paint it in the other areas.

Comment

Since updating the bug fix, traveller smurf is back in my village, without boxes. The timers on one of my Swoof Planet digs is still off, and also, (I haven't checked yet if the problem was adressed in another topic already) but I havent been able to paint my star tiles at all, in any areas, including the main village. Anyone else have this problem? Spelling Bee can you tell us what bugs were addressed in this update? Thanks for any info! 😊

Comment

Working...
                            X