Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.20.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh the update brought back the ugly traveler for me. Not happy. I tried the MMVillage but it did not please me in any way. I'm strickly a Peyo-style smurf girl. Hopefully Beeline will fix this flub soon.

Comment

Hi all. We are still waiting on confirmation from the Studio as to what exactly is going on with Traveller. I had hoped to have it today, but it looks like we will be getting it tomorrow instead. Hang in there! In the meantime it should be safe to do the bug fix update as long as you haven't moved any items into the space that was previously occupied by Traveller and his caravan.

While I don't have an exact list of what was addressed in the bug fix update, it is recommended that you perform the update as there are often fixes and improvements for things behind the scenes that do help with the game's performance.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Still waiting - seems the studio don't know what they shall do!

Well, I found no problem while gifting after the bug fix.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        My gifting is the same- same crashers, same villages I can't enter at all..... Bummer.

Hi Everyone! Okay, Traveller was not meant to be removed. The recent bug fix update was supposed to have added him back. The Studio is looking into the issue with Traveller's dirt path appearing on the Planet for some players and will have a fix for that soon. One of the other fixes in the update was the countdown timers for the Craters on the Planet

Back to Traveller though, the Studio knows there are players who want him gone, want to keep him, or want him to be optional. They are going to look at all of these options and make a decision soon.

Comment

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I say make htraveller optional that way everyone is happy. Or make him a new smurf with a mini game in a future game, give him a purposs instead of as advertising for other games.

The emergency "Bug Fix" was just to bring Traveler Smurf back?! Why did Beeline waste their time! If they were just sitting up in their offices bored there are a lot of better things they can be doing without having to resort to adding back in elements of the game most players don't want!

Thank goodness these people went into designing video games and did not become doctors?! I can already imagine a patient doctor conversation! "It looks like a miracle has happened and your cancer has been cured and is completely gone, but the good news is we have scheduled a surgery to place it back"!

Seriously Beeline with all the issues you could have spent your time fixing and improving on our game you thought the return of Traveler Smurf was the most important?!

Comment

Erm...my traveller don't came back in one piece (all his boxes is gone)...why must they bring him back 😢😢😢

Comment

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice"
          Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sir, my need is sore.
          Spirits that I've cited
          My commands ignore.

Comment

Seriously? To bring Traveler back? Seriously? Oy, good thing there are no other serious bugs to fix. What? There are? Hmmm.....

Comment

Oh, wow, the bug fix was to bring him back? Because now he is gone from my husband's iPad, and the large tree didn't come back. There is a large open area where Traveller was. Oh, well, at least all his craters get finished at the same time now.

Comment

And the Harmony-giving-reduced-xp-through-Clown-Smurf bug is still not fixed........

Comment

Working...
                X