Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to master a few arts and expand your horizons in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least, judo was included in the smurfs' orympics. so it's okay for me. and about the design of the hut, for a japanese, it's hilarious!😆

Comment

oh and i also want to make a smurfy zen garden for this, but i'm already at the pathway limit!! please add the large zen tiles sections!!

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, pathway limit 😞😞😞

Would be too much to ask Beeline to bring Magician items to main village? Maybe update Hafty in MV

Comment

Honestly, if this is the big karate update, why was Evil Ninja Rat not featured in the teaser image?! He is the main event in the only cartoon episode that centered around karate!

With a name like Evil Ninja Rat he has awesome written all over him! He is giant, an expert martial arts master, and has an army of evil henchmen! Did I mention he lives in one of the coolest castles ever!

Please tell me the SV Development Team didn't overlook the best part of having Karate Smurf in the game!

Just look at the size of Evil Ninja Rat! He is 100% awesome, 100% villain, and 100% a must have companion item to Karate Smurf! Please tell me Evil Ninja Rat is on his way!

Oh, and we need more space!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Personally, 'cute' is not one of my criteria for villains! I prefer my villains warped and wicked, and Evil Ninja Rat seems to fit the bill! Has anyone ever called Gargamel cute? I hope not! Aesthetically, ENR could be said to have a certain evil cuteness about him, and I certainly want him in the game!

• SushiSmurf
          SushiSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the detail in the photo. Smurf is wearing geta!! Thanks Purple for posting it. I hope at least ENR is included in Karate Smurf's mini game.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Here is Evil Ninja Rat with Mouse Master, Clumsy Smurf and Smoogle's Karate teacher! Mouse Master is not as cute as Evil Ninja Rat, but he has a charm of his own, and without Mouse Master Clumsy and Smoogle would never have been able to defeat Evil Ninja Rat!

From FB:

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple that is their official facebook page

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure either. "Soon" seems like some standard reply to me. I would be happy to be proven wrong though

• supersmurf
          supersmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          well, at least we have an expansion of the Island. I don't think it would be easy for Beeline to expand all areas in once, so maybe it will proceed one by one in some updates... come on, in a couple of months we'll have finally more space!

WOOHOO! SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT WE'LL FINALLY BE GETTING A LAND EXPANSION!!! THE LAND EXPANSION ALONE MAKES THIS THE BEST UPDATE EVER! (SORRY BUT I CAN'T STOP SHOUTING!!!) NOW IT'S SPECULATION TIME ON WHERE THE LAND EXPANSION WILL BE... TO THE LEFT? TO THE BOTTOM? INSIDE A VOLCANO? A CAVE? UNDERWATER? A NEW ISLAND? ON TOP OF A TURTLE SHELL? HOPE WE'LL GET A BIG LAND EXPANSION!!!

Comment

Just fainted after reading news of a land expansion or new area! I am hoping that it became critical because the awesome Evil Ninja Rat I is so huge, they HAD to make more room! Sorry, Morning Sky, I'm with Purple on this one!

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem, you may put hundreds of rats in your village, but I don't want them in my village.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Just one giant, evil rat is enough for me! I understand they eat..... ah...... ::::whispers::: cake.

Ahh, Grasshopper, I would delete every piece of wisteria in my village to place the Evil Ninja Rat! And lots of other things, too! He is seriously awesome! But if it is true and we are getting an expansion, which I am breathlessly waiting for Spelling Bee to confirm, that would be super smurftastic!

Comment

• tzr1877
            tzr1877 commented
            Editing a comment
            lol ... quickly, snatch the pebble from my hand ..... 😜

I vigorously and painstakingly looked through dozens and dozens of Smurf fan sites to find just the right picture of Evil Ninja Rat! I wanted to find an image that really maximized Evil Ninja Rats cuteness! I was surprised by his massive online following, this guy is really big in Japan!

I think the image below has a cute factor that is off the charts, and even Morning Sky will need to finally admit this guy is super cuddly!

Notice the fruit bowl in front of him, in this classic Smurfs episode he throws the bowl of delicious fruit into the air and slices each one into a million pieces! Yes, he started the Fruit Ninja craze way before the iPad sensation! Evil Ninja Rat is a trendsetter, and with foresight like that Beeline should stand up and take notice!

Come on SV Development Team, please tell me this awesome Peyo character made the update cut!

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah don't like rats prefer cats

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            You are right, Yosinori. He is more samurai-ish than ninja-ish!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            He does it all! When you're evil you don't have to play by the rules! This guy can wear a ballerina outfit and call himself a ninja for all I care as long as he has a face like that! Evil Ninja Rat does what he wants, and he says what he wants, I'm not surprised he takes fashion risks also!

Did someone mention a land expansion????

Get ready to decorate! A new premium land expansion is coming to the Main Village in our next update!

Comment

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            MAIN VILLAGE LAND EXPANSION!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

*faints*

😍😍😍

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Triple, quadruple whoo hoo! :::faints:::

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is awesome and it's strange because yesterday or the day before I was playing something or tapped on something in the main village and I could move the whole village around and saw free land. I was wishing I had that land. Now my wish is coming true! I got such a fright when it happened that I thought something was wrong because it shouldn't move so I closed the app. Lol. It's beyond great news!

OMG. Someone catch Cupcake because she is going to faint again. Looks like another 30% expansion ... so it is possible we could get expansions on the island, mountain and planet as well! Hurray!! Thanks Beeline 💕

Comment

Wow so many new things to look forward to, finally Hefty gets some love
            And that obstacle course looks huge!I'm kinda worried abt where I'm gonna place that .

But the thing that really surprised me is Karate smurf i can't wait to see what mini game he brings ..I'm so excited abt this update ^^
            One of my favorite episodes from the cartoons was the one where they time traveled to China

Comment

My new theme song will be - "give me land, lots of land, under starry skies, don't fence me in". Wow, that land expansion looks huge. I can't wait to see what we get so I can start filling it up! Thank you, Spelling Bee for comfirming, and Thank you, Beeline for fulfilling our request.

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Speechless. I guess I will start playing again

Comment

Thank You Beeline!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X