Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to master a few arts and expand your horizons in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank yoy Beeline for listenening, here is hoping there will be more in the future in other areas as well

Comment

thank you thank you Beeline! next time, expansion in the Mountain please. and please don't forget large zen tiles!!!

Comment

I'm with you Yoshinori, it's time to celebrate!!! Finally the teaser image we all have been waiting for!

This is looking to be a spectacular update, at long last more space!!!! I'm speechless!

Comment

Comment

I can't believe how excited I am about this new update! Land Expansion Main Village!! I don't think I could've heard smurfier news!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
            I am feeling slightly tight in my throat thinking of the work required in redecorating. But........at the same time, super excited!! I finally have space to put the candy shop and Miller Smurf! Please, please, please don't put Traveller back in his old form (make him optional, and placeable please).

I haven't felt so excited about an update in a really long time! ❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too Caro. It's such good news. I can hardly believe it. I don't think Traveller will be back though. I think he's served his purpose (advertising). Did I miss something? Is he supposed to be coming back? Or are you just hoping he won't? I'm very glad to see my tree back. I didn't download the bug fix in case it disappeared!

Now this must be great updates. I really like karate hut design and the confirmed land expansion fact. I'm not too excited with hefty items. I wish beeline would make olympic mini games starring hefty instead of items. Btw i think we are missing wonders announcement. Usually the teaser come earlier

Comment

Thank you for the land expansion. Looking forward to this update

Comment

Everyone check out the new Teaser on youtube! It's sooo adorable! http://youtu.be/X3j-8mCXM4U

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, Tenny!

• SushiSmurf
                  SushiSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Tenny for posting the vid! Can't wait for this update!

• Smurfy-smurfy
                  Smurfy-smurfy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Tenny Woo hoo!! Can't wait!

Add smurfy serenity to your Island Village when you complete the Zen Garden Smurfy Wonder! Coming soon to #SmurfsVillage.

Comment

• Ray888
                  Ray888 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We need a panda to go along with this 😙

• SushiSmurf
                  SushiSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are those cherry blossom trees? I sure hope they have falling petals and will glow at night!

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That would be lovely SushiSmurf. They look a bit dense for cherry trees but that's probably what they are. I would love to have falling blossoms too.

This makes me pleased as I was starting to think I would give up on the game soon as I hadn't bought anything for a couple of updates and having no space meant the decorating element was no good either. Roll on this update!!

Comment

Nice ! Smurfy wonder !and new land at main village . Tq! Dear spelling bee!

Comment

2 new huts, a new wonder and many new hefty items at the moment....need to find a way to fit them on the congested island 😅

Comment

wow that wonder looks awesome, but the red background showing up again makes me think there is a new area on the island to unlock ...hopefully

Comment

Teasers are only art, they does not have to show real ground.

Comment

I find it interesting on how different Hefty's hut looks than the one in the main village. The color choice is so different, his colors are usually deep red and dark blue, this looks a lot like Puzzle Smurf's hut with some additions.

Is this really the final design, and is the graphical overlay not lined up? You can't get into the front door with his exercise equipment blocking the door.

Hefty himself looks awesome, and the animation for Hefty is adorable! I love the coconut barbells and him lifting the ship anchor!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
                            Alex Smurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think you're right yosinori

• Spelling Bee
                            Spelling Bee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I do believe there is a graphical glitch as well. It appears as though the graphical overlays are mirrored and backwards among other things. I'll bring it to the attention of the Studio. It might just be this way in the teaser video and was fixed before being submitted.

• chickadee2013
                            chickadee2013 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I like the greenery on the dormer window. I'm a bit surprised by the colour choice too Purple. Maybe he just wanted something more summery for his island getaway.
                        Working...
                        X