Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to master a few arts and expand your horizons in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I agree, Yosinori and Purple. I love taking different elements and creating something rather than being given something already designed. Not that the designs aren't cute, but....

Remember when we did airports even before they gave us planes and landing strips etc? We did it just out of what we had. Then they gave us actual airport elements, but everyone designed their airports differently! Ah, the good old days. I guess we are moving more and more towards pre-packaged fun...
    Space on the island is so hard to find (with that HUGE soccer field) that it will be difficult to find a place to customize the Zen garden!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      yes cupcake, we need more freedom for the fun of creation. ( that's what made me love this game ) and the freedom needs more space, unlimited pathways, and making everything storable and paintable! 😉

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, Yosinori, I share your dream!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Yosinori, you should run for President, your dream is beautiful!

This new giant green lion reminds me of Battle Cat from He-Man! But they should have went all out and gave it battle armor too!

Love the new pond, I'm hoping it is filled with piranha!

We seem to be getting new trees and bushes! They look fantastic!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, maybe it is a coincidence that we are getting a giant rideable green cat, but since He-Man and the Smurfs were all the rage in the1980's I can't help but think this is an intentional nod by the development team to another popular toy from the same era, even if it is not based on Battle Cat (which was a giant green space cat from another planet) the Swoof planet giant rideable green lion/panther sure is cool! This looks to be one of the big highlight items of the update!

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      I cannot remember Battle Cat was green! Always remembered him as an orange saber-tooth tiger. It's soooooo long ago .... Soon the Smurfs will be able to fight the forces of darkness aka Gargamel, with all this Battle Cat power and Ninja skills. Even Harold is on their side now.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope we get the update today! It's World Lion Day! What a way to celebrate with the big new green space lion!

I set up a small celebration in my African area as we wait for this awesome update! Happy World Lion Day everyone!!!

Wosw this is an amazing update, thank you so much beeline,
    are the new smurfs and lland expansion available for smurf berries please?

Comment

I just watched the video on youtube. I love that we'll get a "collect all dives" function on the island and I can't wait to decorate with the new zen garden wonder!
      Last edited by Alex Smurf; 08-09-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        "COLLECT ALL DIVES"??? Yea!!! Thanks, Alex ... I had not noticed that! That's going to be a great improvement!

I am getting a little nervous that the awesome Evil Ninja Rat may not be in this update! I mean why would Beeline leave him out of both the teaser images and the YouTube video? This guy should be the star of the new update, come on it's the Karate update!

Well, I'll cross my fingers, and hope that someone on the SV Development Team has a shared love of villains that is equal to my own! This would be a huge opportunity missed Beeline if Evil Ninja Rat doesn't make the Karate Smurf update!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, everyone watch this! Evil Ninja Rat in the "Samurai Stance", Keep an eye on those logs!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        And now in action!!!! That's right ladies and gentlemen he cut through that pile of logs like it was butter!

Evil Ninja Rat needs to be a rare hard to get prize hidden in the Karate Smurf mini-game! Only a true karate master should have this kind of karate power at their fingertips!

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        The more pictures Purple posts of ENR, the more I want him! He has one of the best palaces in all of smurfdom, and with 24 black belts, and his ninja sword, he would surely come in handy when it comes time to do the hard chores like chopping wood, slicing fruits and veggies, etc. I think we really could use him in our villagesl

Collect all your daily scuba dive rewards with the cool new Smurfy Submersible. Coming soon!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        New items would really be appreciated. Not just for the dives, but for all the mini games.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think new items for the dives or shell storage were added in this update Purple.

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        I think this cool item is EO... hope not

I have watched the YouTube video for the new update about one hundred times now! I love the music, and it really looks like Beeline has been listening to this community with the items and features we are getting!

This update just looks so fantastic! I'm so ready to see it in the App Store, it is just so hard to wait! Can we please get some animations and screenshots to hold us over!

Comment

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I think mid to end of week the update will appear. I just hope tracker is fixed

Spelling Bee, do you have the new icon?
      Worker Bee, can you show us some animated pictures?
      Please

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Please, please, pretty please?

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Lets guess what the icon will be. Hmmm me thinks it will karate smurf

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll see if I can get the Icon, and I just added some screen shots. More will be coming as well.

Maybe Karate Smurf will be an EO! So the icon could be Hefty... What do you think? An update with no "special smurf" as special offer? mmm, it would be the first time since... a lot:!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Karate Smurf will not be an EO, but we haven't seen very many items that could be an EO in this new update. Maybe the big green space cat from the video, but not much else, I guess Beeline wants us surprised this time.

• supersmurf
        supersmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        ok, thank you Purple, that's a very good news! I can't wait for having him in my Island!

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Karate Smurf is not an Exclusive Offer, neither is Hefty. There are a couple of Exclusive Offers though this month that players will really like though.

Who's ready for some screen shots of the update?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Will karate smurf be the icon

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I would think so.

This reminds me of the other mini game on the main island where you had to get the soup combo right by repeating back the sequence. Should be interesting as I haven't quite got the sheep in that game yet

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            I think this game is more like Tetris........

So, who all wants to see a really special screen shot teasers showing off who else will be in the update?

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG! I need to go to work Spelling Bee! This is killing me! Please stop toying with us and post away! This update already looks fantastic, how could it get better?!

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Me! Me! (Raises hand and tries to get Spelling Bee's attention) I want to see more!

Okay here we go!

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            It has got to be him! Who else would have all that weight lifting stuff? We know it's not Hefty, the screenshots are just so small, It's hard to tell for sure, but I have a strong feeling Weakling Smurf is coming with this new update! This update just keeps getting better!

• 450Paddington
            450Paddington commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe you maybe right Purple! He is definitely not Hefty in the mountain. Other screen shots also equip him with the same green t-shirt. His dumbbells are most probably balloons wow! This update turns out to quite a treat

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            It most definitely is Weakling Smurf!
        Working...
        X